PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Pepper Giving away content on EA Games

Ainokeatoo
07-13-2010, 07:46 PM
Yep, if you take a look at your dashboard it's right there, it's nice that soda companies and such would do stuff like this, wish it were more often for different games.

Variation-XBA
07-13-2010, 11:45 PM
Nothing on my dashboard....assuming Canadians get screwed again

Ainokeatoo
07-14-2010, 12:50 AM
Nothing on my dashboard....assuming Canadians get screwed again

I'll look for more info for some reason it's not there on mine anymore either.

Fargoth
07-14-2010, 01:13 AM
They've been doing it for a while like for example you'd be able to get certain helmets in Mass Effect 2 based on certain dr.Peppers you drank. It should just be a dr.pepper thing all around although I haven't seen them in my grocery store recently so maybe it is stopping.

Ainokeatoo
07-14-2010, 06:20 AM
They've been doing it for a while like for example you'd be able to get certain helmets in Mass Effect 2 based on certain dr.Peppers you drank. It should just be a dr.pepper thing all around although I haven't seen them in my grocery store recently so maybe it is stopping.

Ah, lol well that's cool, I never really noticed, (can't stand the taste of Dr. Pepper.) but I guess no canada var.

Variation-XBA
07-14-2010, 11:10 AM
but I guess no canada var.

Like everything else cool :( We get shafted like always

laughs
07-14-2010, 11:54 AM
Like everything else cool :( We get shafted like always

I hate how all of these companies treat us. I understand that they have different marketing divisions and such, but it really makes them look bad IMO.

I love the taste of Dr. Pepper, but there's not many places I can get it here. You can't get it at our grocery stores or anything... Just the odd gas station/convenience store.

Fargoth
07-14-2010, 12:26 PM
It really isn't content worth dying for it really is nothing trust me.

laughs
07-14-2010, 12:40 PM
It really isn't content worth dying for it really is nothing trust me.

Still though, it sucks that they never have this sort of thing for Canadians (even though Newfoundland isn't really a part of Canada)

I think I'm moving to the USA when I finish my degree actually... I'll probably move in with you Fargoth.

Variation-XBA
07-14-2010, 05:15 PM
Still though, it sucks that they never have this sort of thing for Canadians (even though Newfoundland isn't really a part of Canada)

I think I'm moving to the USA when I finish my degree actually... I'll probably move in with you Fargoth.

YOU BETTER NOT LEAVE US/ME Laughs!!! WTF!!! :(

I love the taste of Dr. Pepper, but there's not many places I can get it here. You can't get it at our grocery stores or anything... Just the odd gas station/convenience store.

Come visit and I'll buy you some :hump:

laughs
07-14-2010, 06:23 PM
YOU BETTER NOT LEAVE US/ME Laughs!!! WTF!!! :(

Come visit and I'll buy you some :hump:

When I finish, I'm giving it two months to find a good job here... If not, I'll try everywhere... Including Vancouver (even though the Canucks suck)... And if I end up in Vancouver, I'm taking you up on that Dr. Pepper offer :)

We'll watch some Oiler games while drinking it.

Fargoth
07-14-2010, 07:10 PM

There's always a place in my shack for you

laughs
07-14-2010, 08:43 PM

http://cdn.hockeybuzz.com/images/emoticons/love.gif

Variation-XBA
07-15-2010, 01:01 AM
When I finish, I'm giving it two months to find a good job here... If not, I'll try everywhere... Including Vancouver (even though the Canucks suck)... And if I end up in Vancouver, I'm taking you up on that Dr. Pepper offer :)

We'll watch some Oiler games while drinking it.

You gave me a chubb....don't tease me like that Laughs

:hump::hump:

laughs
07-15-2010, 04:40 PM
You gave me a chubb....don't tease me like that Laughs

:hump::hump:

It was the part about the Oilers that did it, correct?

Ainokeatoo
07-15-2010, 05:09 PM

I heard there was a monsoon in Seyda Neen last year, did you rebuild that quickly?

Variation-XBA
07-15-2010, 09:35 PM
It was the part about the Canucks that did it, correct?

Yup!!!

Fargoth
07-15-2010, 09:54 PM
I heard there was a monsoon in Seyda Neen last year, did you rebuild that quickly?
Slavery isn't illegal here :)