PDA

View Full Version : Halo Reach - Unboxing Feature [HD]

Vampero
07-23-2010, 05:10 PM
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6edyc6ImZro&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6edyc6ImZro&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Alx1138
07-23-2010, 07:57 PM
ooohhhhhh, dammmnnnnnn.......

Okay Kam...it's time to set up a special bank account for Var so that the community members can contribute a few bucks to help him out....

He's got a family for c%&$@*'s sake....this isn't right....it isn't fair...how dare you Bungie.....

Var you can have all of my empties....

Ainokeatoo
07-23-2010, 08:12 PM
ooohhhhhh, dammmnnnnnn.......

Okay Kam...it's time to set up a special bank account for Var so that the community members can contribute a few bucks to help him out....

He's got a family for c%&$@*'s sake....this isn't right....it isn't fair...how dare you Bungie.....

Var you can have all of my empties....

LOL Agreed, I almost felt like dumping money into the legendary, but then I figured... Wth am I gonna do with that huge statue? But I just pre-ordered the regular version, you still get a lot of pre-order stuff.

MoonTar
07-24-2010, 12:05 AM
I'm getting both no way I can pass one of them up. :cheers:

Variation-XBA
07-24-2010, 12:58 PM
Reach is going to cost me about $600. $400 for the Halo console and another $150 for the Legendary edition....

:(

:)

Justin Bailey
07-24-2010, 04:02 PM
Reach is going to cost me about $600. $400 for the Halo console and another $150 for the Legendary edition....

:(

:)

But so totally worth it :cool:

Vampero
07-24-2010, 08:49 PM
I pre-order it!!!:rockout:

FrankForce77
07-27-2010, 08:00 PM
How many people here are going to get the game? I have been thinking of getting the game but I need to preorder my copy this month when I get my peanuts paycheck, LOL.

Ainokeatoo
07-27-2010, 10:42 PM
How many people here are going to get the game? I have been thinking of getting the game but I need to preorder my copy this month when I get my peanuts paycheck, LOL.

Most of the staff is going to get the game, Me, Var, Silent, Kam (I think), most likely Vamp, Spacey to probably and Sym. So most of the staff, I know I'm going to get it for sure, I've had it in pre-order since the beginning of the month.

Variation-XBA
07-28-2010, 12:15 AM
Most of the staff is going to get the game, Me, Var, Silent, Kam (I think), most likely Vamp, Spacey to probably and Sym. So most of the staff, I know I'm going to get it for sure, I've had it in pre-order since the beginning of the month.

Pfft, I've had it on order since it was announced :)

MoonTar
07-28-2010, 06:52 PM
I ordered two Legendary Editions. Going to have a Halo Reach Legendary sandwich with the Halo Reach console in the middle. :) Can't wait!

Vampero
07-28-2010, 10:19 PM
I ordered two Legendary Editions. Going to have a Halo Reach Legendary sandwich with the Halo Reach console in the middle. :) Can't wait!

NICE!!!:yikes::hail:

Justin Bailey
07-29-2010, 01:14 AM

wow, you must be rich to drop 700$ all just on Halo in one night!

that being said I'm doing the same minus the top bun ;-)

MoonTar
07-29-2010, 11:06 AM
wow, you must be rich to drop 700$ all just on Halo in one night!

that being said I'm doing the same minus the top bun ;-)

You can't make a sandwich without the top bun. That's just crazy! :eek:

But what sucks is that I have school from 9:00 a.m. to 4:15 p.m. on the release date. :crying:

Variation-XBA
07-29-2010, 02:49 PM
You can't make a sandwich without the top bun. That's just crazy! :eek:

But what sucks is that I have school from 9:00 a.m. to 4:15 p.m. on the release date. :crying:

you're looking pretty sick to me, looks like that flu is gunna hit you Sept 13-15

MoonTar
07-29-2010, 04:18 PM
you're looking pretty sick to me, looks like that flu is gunna hit you Sept 13-15

I would love that, but unfortunately I can't afford to skip 4 classes just to play a game. I will just have to start playing it late afternoon. One of the pre-orders is at Best Buy but the others are being shipped to my house so I am really hoping someone is home that day so $550 worth of gaming merchandise isn't sitting on my front door step for 6+ hours. :bang:

FrankForce77
07-30-2010, 09:27 AM
Well I am going to Gamestop today to get Fallout 3 GOTY Edition so I am gonna preorder my copy of Halo Reach at the same time! I am glad to see we will have so many people here playing cuz with big teams while communicating you can dominiate just like in BFBC2.

Ainokeatoo
07-30-2010, 11:06 AM
Well I am going to Gamestop today to get Fallout 3 GOTY Edition so I am gonna preorder my copy of Halo Reach at the same time! I am glad to see we will have so many people here playing cuz with big teams while communicating you can dominiate just like in BFBC2.

Lol This is halo, of course a lot of us are going to get it. People who hate Halo eventually will get the game, just because it's Halo. :P

FrankForce77
07-31-2010, 02:07 PM
Ok so yesterday I went to Gamestop and I preordered my copy of Halo Reach....YES!...and I also got Fallout 3 GOTY Edition for only $39.99!! It's on sale at all Gamestops this week only so if you have not played it yet now is the perfect time to get and play it as New Vegas is just around the corner.