07-25-2010, 10:16 PM
Amazing game! That's all I can say!

Unreal
07-26-2010, 12:11 AM
What would you compare it too?

Variation-XBA
07-26-2010, 02:07 AM
Amazing game! That's all I can say!

Really? I really didn't enjoy it at all. Pacing is bad (you don't even get the TMD in the first hour or two) and the multi is meh. My review will be out soon, but I didn't like it at ALL.

Steeps5
07-26-2010, 10:57 AM
Really? I really didn't enjoy it at all. Pacing is bad (you don't even get the TMD in the first hour or two) and the multi is meh. My review will be out soon, but I didn't like it at ALL.

Well I have yet to try the multiplayer but I really enjoy the singleplayer. Starting out it feels like Bioshock with the scary atmosphere and enemies. Then turns into a Call of Duty with how much action there is. It also feels like Bad Company 2 because the controls are similar (besides the Time Manipulation Device, TMD). That's mainly what makes it fun, if not for the TMD, it would be a pretty boring game. I'm using the TMD all the time I gotta say. I have a ton of fun using the Chrono Bubble thing lol. I fire it at someone, run up in there, and blast them in the face with a shotgun. It's quite funny lol. I also think the story is pretty good (I think I've listened to every single audio recording too, because I love exploring stories in games, mainly why the Mass Effect games are my favorite). It's interesting finding out about historical possiblities (which is exactly what this game does). I just got off the train last time I played, so that's how far I am. Oh and the boss battles are crazy!

What would you compare it too? Look above lol :p

Variation-XBA
07-26-2010, 11:06 AM
http://www.xboxaddict.com/Staff-Review/13271/Singularity.html for my take

Symmetric-XBA
07-26-2010, 03:25 PM
this game seems like a rental if anything. i'm getting kinda bored at all the games w/ the whole "time manipulation" thingy.

Steeps5
07-26-2010, 07:13 PM
this game seems like a rental if anything. i'm getting kinda bored at all the games w/ the whole "time manipulation" thingy.

Well I rented it =P

Variation-XBA
07-26-2010, 08:02 PM
Well I rented it =P

Obviously not THAT good then if you won't buy it ;)