PDA

View Full Version : Fett returns..

Symmetric-XBA
07-28-2010, 08:31 PM
Announced at Comic Con during the Lucasarts panel was the appearance of Boba Fett in the upcoming game TFU 2. Its unclear how this plays into the story, but they have said that this is the "Empire Strikes Back" of the series, which automatically triggers the thought that there will be more of this than we are initally led to believe. I'm expecting something dark, and twisted if that is the case. Whatever the case may be, I'm very excited to see him back in action!

ILLUSIVE
08-21-2010, 10:18 PM
I haven't play the first Force Unleashed, although I am 100% planning on it, but I've got to say that I'd rather see Fett's role in the second game as a surprise as I'm actually playing through it...

Symmetric-XBA
08-22-2010, 03:46 PM
Its def. a must play game if you're a star wars fan. The original TFU game offered some amazing insight into the formation of the "rebellion", plus with the cameo appearances and DLC of some classic characters and the john williams (just got to see him live recently) score, def. play TFU before tackling TFU2.

On a side note, the control scheme is nice to use and fits the game, the only gripes I had were the targeting lock on and trying to locate the dam jet pack troopers. Other than that, the game was amazing.

ILLUSIVE
08-22-2010, 10:00 PM
Yeah, I played the demo of the original Force Unleashed game and it wasn't bad... I would rate (what I played) at about a 7.5 out of 10... I think the targetting system could have been better, as well as the graphics and musical score... But it's still a pretty solid game, I will be getting it and I hope the second one is twice as good...

Also, I don't like how the main character is so small next to Darth Vader... He makes Vader look like a 7 footer...

Ricepuppet
08-25-2010, 04:54 AM
Played; couldnt get into it. Im a Star Wars fan, but the gameplay was really lacking for me. Just slashing and throwing stuff. Yawn.