PDA

View Full Version : Call of Duty: Black Ops Multiplayer Trailer!

Steeps5
08-09-2010, 02:37 PM
I'm thinking it looks like it's gonna play just like Modern Warfare 2 and of course many new things are gonna be added to the game, can't wait for it!

I can't figure out how to get this Youtube thing to work on here so here's the link. If anyone wouldn't mind telling me how to use the Youtube button on here that would be helpful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMX6R6WB82g

Unreal
08-09-2010, 03:56 PM
Actually I am curious as well.

Justin Bailey
08-09-2010, 09:51 PM
meh, I really don't understand why people love the CoD games so much still, the brand has gotten really stale since mw2 and I have 0 interest in another treyarch production. I'll probably rent it to play the campaign, but I just can't get into the MP of the cod series anymore.

angeezy
08-09-2010, 11:51 PM
looks cool.

MXracer721
08-10-2010, 06:14 PM
hmmm, decisions. reach or black ops

FrankForce77
08-11-2010, 12:49 PM
meh, I really don't understand why people love the CoD games so much still, the brand has gotten really stale since mw2 and I have 0 interest in another treyarch production. I'll probably rent it to play the campaign, but I just can't get into the MP of the cod series anymore.

Totally agree with you Justin, how many times can they recycle the same multiplayer? It seems all they are doing is adding different weapons and or way to kill someone but the core game remains the same. Maybe it's just the Battlefield fanman coming out in me so sorry but.....

someguy617
08-11-2010, 04:57 PM
I'll be getting this game for sure. The Trailier looks good and very similar to CODMW2. Im such a noob at the COD series:bang: but love playing the games.:)