PDA

View Full Version : Netflix loves Canada Eh?

Symmetric-XBA
08-13-2010, 04:11 PM
This fall Netflix is apparently coming to Canada. Netflix is just offering their streaming service for a small monthly fee. They will also offer their service not just on the computer but in personal electronic devices such as gaming consoles, however, no details have yet been announced. Apparently Canadian ISP's are already prepping for this new release. Finally Canadians get some love from Netflix.

Ainokeatoo
08-13-2010, 04:22 PM
:p A little late, that info's been out since last month I think. I did a post on it to, to poke at var.

Symmetrics Love
08-13-2010, 08:05 PM
This fall Netflix is apparently coming to Canada. Netflix is just offering their streaming service for a small monthly fee. They will also offer their service not just on the computer but in personal electronic devices such as gaming consoles, however, no details have yet been announced. Apparently Canadian ISP's are already prepping for this new release. Finally Canadians get some love from Netflix.

Finally "they" listen to our cries... I AM ONE HAPPY CANADIAN!!!! I can't wait for this! YAY NETFLIX EH! :) :hardcore:

Variation-XBA
08-15-2010, 04:04 PM
Again, until it's here and live, I won't believe it!

sw0rdfish-XBA
08-16-2010, 03:03 AM
Causiously optimistic here. I'm waiting to see what restrictions the studios and such put on it. If every third movie isn't available, or its available 6 months after the US, I won't bother.

Unreal
08-16-2010, 09:21 AM
Again, until it's here and live, I won't believe it!

Causiously optimistic here. I'm waiting to see what restrictions the studios and such put on it. If every third movie isn't available, or its available 6 months after the US, I won't bother.

My feelings exactly.

Kamshaft
08-16-2010, 11:13 AM
I'll believe it when I see it!

Phailps
08-19-2010, 07:03 AM
Hm, this is all good news and I'm happy for all you Canadians, but I wish they would make their streaming service available in Japan. I mean, at least for the military folks... I'm sure they are trying and it is just a lot of legal and technical red tape in the way. I miss being able to watch all my favorite old movies instantly. I also miss Hulu... I wish I was back in the states...