PDA

View Full Version : The [XBA] Battlefield Militia!

FrankForce77
08-15-2010, 10:08 AM
I am starting this thread in sorta a "clan" fashion in that their are usually 4 of us or more on the XBA site that play BFBC2 on a nightly basis. I usually play with the same 4 guys every night an we usually dominate most games and it's loads of fun. This thread is an informative thread where anyone can leave tips and hints on how to make our XBA troops better at owning others!

I will start by posting up maps and numbering buildings. My idea, and it's not a a new idea but it's tried and true, is that by numbering buildings we can cut down time on homing in on the enemy and taking them down. For example we would call out "two enemies in C2" instead of "two enemies in that second building to the right just below C". Much more efficient and effective imo. Anyone that can find maps and or help with this project please let me know, thanks :)

Symmetric-XBA
08-15-2010, 11:55 AM
try this, have one man use the UAV, one man being an assault armed w/ a shotgun and C4. Have your assault guy arm the UAV w/ a crapload of C4 and then send it on its way. When you're in position communicate it w/ your team and have the assault guy pull the trigger. If you put enough C4 on the UAV you can either bring down a building or take out an entire m-com station in 1 go. Then fly the UAV back to the base for re-arming, and then send the arial bomb back out to the battlefield. Its very sneaky, and very fun to do.

Vampero
08-15-2010, 03:12 PM
try this, have one man use the UAV, one man being an assault armed w/ a shotgun and C4. Have your assault guy arm the UAV w/ a crapload of C4 and then send it on its way. When you're in position communicate it w/ your team and have the assault guy pull the trigger. If you put enough C4 on the UAV you can either bring down a building or take out an entire m-com station in 1 go. Then fly the UAV back to the base for re-arming, and then send the arial bomb back out to the battlefield. Its very sneaky, and very fun to do.

Nice one!!! We will have to try that!!:cool:

Vampero
08-15-2010, 03:30 PM
Anyone who is registered on XBA and would like to join the clan stat web-page, please feel free to join us !!Maybe one night we could get eight people to play at once that would be so cool!Two teams of four on the same server!

http://bfbcs.com/stats_lb/1011011

FrankForce77
08-15-2010, 04:30 PM
Great idea Vamp! I am there and we do need to try that out too :)

Vampero
08-15-2010, 06:17 PM
Great idea Vamp! I am there and we do need to try that out too :)

Join the site so I can get your stats up please.