PDA

View Full Version : n00b!

Phailps
08-17-2010, 06:30 AM
Hey all,
New to the site and thought I'd at least introduce myself. I'm Phailps(that's my gamertag as well) and I'm in Okinawa, Japan at the moment. You're probably thinking 'Why have you joined a group so full of North Americans if you live in Japan?' Well, you see, I'm not really here by choice; you don't get a lot of that when you're in the military. On to the games! I play pretty much anything, whether it be an RPG( Kudos to Fargoth by the way! That happens to be my favorite game of all time) all the way down to the lowest of XBox live Arcade games, I'll pretty much play anything. You all can add me though I doubt I'll actually be on at the same times until I'm back in the states. That about sums it up... It's nice to be here and I look forward to playing with some of you soon.

Unreal
08-17-2010, 09:07 AM
Welcome Noob! :p

Variation-XBA
08-17-2010, 10:23 AM
welcome welcome!

sw0rdfish-XBA
08-18-2010, 01:35 AM
Moshimoshi!!!

Phailps
08-18-2010, 06:25 AM
lol I thought moshi moshi was for answering the phone.

sw0rdfish-XBA
08-18-2010, 11:23 AM
lol I thought moshi moshi was for answering the phone.
I think it is... but it's more fun to say than Konishiwah

Ainokeatoo
08-18-2010, 12:30 PM
:( Your guys's japanese makes me want to revert into my weaboo teenage phase.

FrankForce77
08-18-2010, 12:31 PM
Welcome to the best XBOX 360 fan site and thank you for serving in the U.S. Military and defending out freedom!

Phailps
08-19-2010, 06:25 AM
:( Your guys's japanese makes me want to revert into my weaboo teenage phase.
Heh, yeah, sorry about that. I've lived here over a year now and only know enough Japanese to tell the taxi where I wanna go and stuff like that, and I definitely don't know how to spell it. Though, I think its spelled "konichiwa" maybe I'm not sure though.

Welcome to the best XBOX 360 fan site and thank you for serving in the U.S. Military and defending out freedom!

No biggie, lol. I fix computers and telephones so I'm not really on the front line ever... Thanks though!

FrankForce77
08-19-2010, 01:13 PM
Heh, yeah, sorry about that. I've lived here over a year now and only know enough Japanese to tell the taxi where I wanna go and stuff like that, and I definitely don't know how to spell it. Though, I think its spelled "konichiwa" maybe I'm not sure though.

No biggie, lol. I fix computers and telephones so I'm not really on the front line ever... Thanks though!

Hey man I was a cook for 6 years and Marine Security Forces for the other 2 years. serving is serving ya know, good job brother!

Helidriver
08-19-2010, 02:49 PM
Hi Phailps, nice to have you here, how's the sake?