PDA

View Full Version : Crysis 2-Heroes Journey [Mutiplayer HD]

Vampero
08-19-2010, 10:27 AM
I just posted a new Mutiplayer video from Games Com.Crysis 2 is looking very hot!

http://www.xboxaddict.com/news/10465/Crysis-2-Heroes-Journey-%5BMutiplayer-HD%5D-.html

Ainokeatoo
08-19-2010, 12:12 PM
Oh my god, the graphics are amazing in 720p.

Vampero
08-19-2010, 02:34 PM

I want this game as much as the new Halo now!!!:cheers:

Steeps5
08-19-2010, 10:12 PM

It's Crysis lol

Ainokeatoo
08-20-2010, 12:19 AM
It's Crysis lol

Well yeah :P but it's also console gameplay.

Justin Bailey
08-20-2010, 02:01 AM
I could end up being wrong, but based on the MP of the first game, you guys are setting yourselves up if you think it will be anything more than mediocre gameplay-wise. ALL of cryteks MP offerings have been about the same level of quality, servicable but ultimately forgettable (far cry, crysis, crysis warhead/wars)

I really hope they prove me wrong, Crysis Wars was the best effort on the MP front for them, so its possible they're putting more effort into mp. However, with the footage you've provided it looks identical to crysis wars gameplay wise.

For me personally, cryteks games have been strickly a SP affair......and I've loved every one!

Steeps5
08-20-2010, 08:40 AM
I could end up being wrong, but based on the MP of the first game, you guys are setting yourselves up if you think it will be anything more than mediocre gameplay-wise. ALL of cryteks MP offerings have been about the same level of quality, servicable but ultimately forgettable (far cry, crysis, crysis warhead/wars)

I really hope they prove me wrong, Crysis Wars was the best effort on the MP front for them, so its possible they're putting more effort into mp. However, with the footage you've provided it looks identical to crysis wars gameplay wise.

For me personally, cryteks games have been strickly a SP affair......and I've loved every one!

I will agree with that. The MP really isn't anything special. It could just be me lol, I would always get destroyed. That's why I play mods online instead =) (namely MWLL which is nothing like Crysis lol). Singleplayer indeed has always been really fun on Crytek games. I haven't had a lot of them, but they are good.