PDA

View Full Version : Halo Reach Countdown...

Symmetric-XBA
08-26-2010, 06:20 PM
A little over 2 weeks until Halo Reach drops into our hands. How many ppl on here are gonna be playing launch night? Will you play campaign or multiplayer? Achievement hunt, or savor the experience?

I'm gonna be hosting a campaign game around midnight eastern time, and then I'm gonna be pretty much online for at least the next 12-16 hours of straight halo lol.

Symmetrics Love
08-26-2010, 06:25 PM
well providing we have a midnight launch on release day, i will definately be there... i'll be playing campaign first for sure, worrying about achievements later lol... im so excited for this title, and can't wait to get my legendary copy!!!

Ainokeatoo
08-26-2010, 07:41 PM
Not I, my pre-order is coming from Amazon so I'm not sure, but I'll definitely be playing later on that day.

Variation-XBA
08-27-2010, 12:00 AM
Already booked the day off ;)

FrankForce77
08-27-2010, 11:55 AM
I will be playing the crap outta it as soon as I get it but I have allot of responsibilities before I can play so I don't know what time I will be on.

Vampero
08-27-2010, 12:07 PM
I will be playing it the day it comes out but don't care about getting Achievements,Get them as I go.I never worry about getting them as you can see by my gamer score after 7 years on live...lol.I will play mutiplayer first.

Justin Bailey
08-27-2010, 04:43 PM
I'll definitely be playing this at launch, not sure what I'll do though. Depends on my friends I guess, but I'd imagine we'll be playing slayer mostly

MoonTar
08-28-2010, 10:54 PM
The earliest time I get to play is about 16 hours after the midnight launch. :cry: But first thing I am doing is campaign.

Symmetric-XBA
08-29-2010, 10:23 AM
Gametrailers recently devoted a whole show to Halo Reach. Enjoy!

Gametrailers TV: Halo Reach (http://www.gametrailers.com/episode/gametrailers-tv/102?ch=1&sd=1_hd)

Symmetric-XBA
08-29-2010, 10:46 AM
Here's a Halo Reach photo I've been workin on. Its not finished yet, but I hope ya like it! Sorry about stretchin out the thread.

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c247/SymmetricMusic/HaloReach32.jpg

Justin Bailey
08-29-2010, 12:12 PM
looks good so far symmetric, however I'm not sure i like how the spartans on the sides are clear and you can see the planet through them, that's about the only thing I'd change personally and it would be a perfect wallpaper.

Symmetric-XBA
08-29-2010, 01:45 PM
looks good so far symmetric, however I'm not sure i like how the spartans on the sides are clear and you can see the planet through them, that's about the only thing I'd change personally and it would be a perfect wallpaper.

Thanks man, I've taken your input and have tweaked the spartans so that you can not see the planet through them. If you want I can send you the pic and also if you wanted your gamertag or name on the pic I can do it in a halo font for you.

RalliArtEvo
08-30-2010, 11:05 PM
looks great man!