PDA

View Full Version : Tron Evolution Collectors Edt.

Symmetric-XBA
08-31-2010, 11:13 AM
Tron Evolution Collectors Edition (http://www.xboxaddict.com/news/10508/Tron-Evolution-Collectors-Edt.-and-Release-Date..html)

ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh.... yeah this has def. moved into the realm of "Must Have" for me. What about you??

End of line.....

sw0rdfish-XBA
08-31-2010, 12:23 PM
Depends on the quality of the bike. $60 bucks for a model bike seems kinda iffy. Depends on the game too. I'm not a huge Tron buff or nothing, and I can't remember the last time I loved a movie's game, so I'm not holding my breath.

Symmetric-XBA
08-31-2010, 12:28 PM
I hear ya bout the whole movie to game crossover that is almost always an epic fail. I've lost count at how many "movie" games were absolute garbage. Me personally, I'm a big Tron fan, and after what I've seen of this game it def. looks like a movie that will finally be a good sequal and a good game. Now I'm not saying its "game of the year" material, but its def. going to be a solid investment.

Ainokeatoo
08-31-2010, 03:48 PM
Well we all know at least one person who's going to buy it.

MoonTar
08-31-2010, 05:31 PM
Well I don't know anything about the game or movie, but the controllers are beast. I just want to buy one of those. :)

RalliArtEvo
08-31-2010, 07:13 PM
Tron Evolution Collectors Edition (http://www.xboxaddict.com/news/10508/Tron-Evolution-Collectors-Edt.-and-Release-Date..html)

ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh.... yeah this has def. moved into the realm of "Must Have" for me. What about you??

End of line.....

lol what collectors edition ISN'T must have for you? does look pretty cool though:rockout:

Variation-XBA
08-31-2010, 08:29 PM
Well we all know at least one person who's going to buy it.

you mean two..... :whistle:

Ainokeatoo
08-31-2010, 08:30 PM
you mean two..... :whistle:

Oh sym's getting it to?... :whistle:

Symmetric-XBA
08-31-2010, 08:40 PM

lol yeah ralliart knows about my ocd w/ col. edt. lol at one point I had literally EVERY col. edt. ever made (including gamestop only exclusives) minus 4 col. edt.

Ainokeatoo
08-31-2010, 08:45 PM
lol yeah ralliart knows about my ocd w/ col. edt. lol at one point I had literally EVERY col. edt. ever made (including gamestop only exclusives) minus 4 col. edt.

... You and Var, I swear lol.

Variation-XBA
08-31-2010, 09:17 PM
Which ones you missing out of curiousity?

I've got the really rare MGS3 special edition.
http://images.crispygamer.com/public/feature-1732/rare_mgs3.jpg

You don't have the uber special Uncharted 2 Fortune Hunter one do you?

LOL

Symmetric-XBA
08-31-2010, 10:29 PM
Var, I don't have any col. edt. from the sony side of the fence (i don't own a ps2 or 3 and b/c of that never bothered to pick them up). I did however at one point in time have 2 dead space ultra limited edt. (1000 copies made worldwide). I sold 1 and gave the other one as a gift to ralliartevo.

Symmetric-XBA
08-31-2010, 10:43 PM
Here's a pic I found of part of my old library. Like I said earlier I was only missing 4 col. edt. but I made sure to fill my library with everything from the perfect dark col. edt. to the assassins creed 2 master assassin edt. and the forza 3 col. edt. I also hunted down games that were "limited edt." as well as other "editions" of games such as the gamestop exclusive edt. of smackdown vs. raw and so on. lol at one point in time my library was over 150 360 titles lol.

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c247/SymmetricMusic/IMG_0108.jpg

Variation-XBA
08-31-2010, 11:52 PM
Here's a pic I found of part of my old library. Like I said earlier I was only missing 4 col. edt. but I made sure to fill my library with everything from the perfect dark col. edt. to the assassins creed 2 master assassin edt. and the forza 3 col. edt. I also hunted down games that were "limited edt." as well as other "editions" of games such as the gamestop exclusive edt. of smackdown vs. raw and so on. lol at one point in time my library was over 150 360 titles lol.

that's funny.... I have all of those too.... LOL

RalliArtEvo
09-01-2010, 03:57 AM
I want that Tales steelbook! lol

Symmetric-XBA
09-01-2010, 02:51 PM
I want that Tales steelbook! lol

lol you already have one of my dead space ultra limited edt. lol

MoonTar
09-01-2010, 03:00 PM

Do you buy the highest edition available for a game or just the limited editions?

Also, maybe I'm going crazy, but I swear I have seen that picture on Ebay before.

You had more than one? Those things cost one pretty penny. :eek:

RalliArtEvo
09-01-2010, 04:10 PM

:crying:

Symmetric-XBA
09-01-2010, 04:25 PM
Do you buy the highest edition available for a game or just the limited editions?

Also, maybe I'm going crazy, but I swear I have seen that picture on Ebay before.

You had more than one? Those things cost one pretty penny. :eek:

lol well I buy any and all versions of games that have an "edition" tagged to them. so either it will be a "limited edt." or "col. edt." or "limited col. edt".. etc. dam you have a good memory, yeah that was me on the ebay auction. lol. I had picked up 2 copies of the Dead Space Ultra Limited Edt. ($190 per copy). I sold one a while ago on ebay, and I gave the other one as a gift to Ralliartevo.

MoonTar
09-01-2010, 09:24 PM
How much did you sell your Dead Space for? I saved the web page of a Dead Space I thought went for way to much, but I didn't know what they were going for then so it might have been average.

http://a.imageshack.us/img843/447/deadspacec.png

Symmetric-XBA
09-01-2010, 11:36 PM
How much did you sell your Dead Space for? I saved the web page of a Dead Space I thought went for way to much, but I didn't know what they were going for then so it might have been average.

http://a.imageshack.us/img843/447/deadspacec.png

My dead space ultra limited edt. was sold for around $500 b/c it was opened. For some video games (ie this one we're talking about) having it sealed can make a difference of hundreds of dollars. I've seen sealed copies go for anywhere between 6-$800. Now here's where it gets really interesting, b/c if you manage to pick up a sealed copy, make SURE that the seal is in proper condition w/o any tears or rips. Then send it out to be graded and you can wind up selling it for well over $1,000. If you are looking for one, be prepared to budget out over $600, and if its sealed and graded expect to pay through the nose. lol Talk to Ralliart and see if he may want to part w/ his lmao.

RalliArtEvo
09-02-2010, 02:39 AM
My dead space ultra limited edt. was sold for around $500 b/c it was opened. For some video games (ie this one we're talking about) having it sealed can make a difference of hundreds of dollars. I've seen sealed copies go for anywhere between 6-$800. Now here's where it gets really interesting, b/c if you manage to pick up a sealed copy, make SURE that the seal is in proper condition w/o any tears or rips. Then send it out to be graded and you can wind up selling it for well over $1,000. If you are looking for one, be prepared to budget out over $600, and if its sealed and graded expect to pay through the nose. lol Talk to Ralliart and see if he may want to part w/ his lmao.

It would take some serious convincing to part me from it :cool:

MoonTar
09-02-2010, 07:46 AM

Heh, not looking to spend $600 on a game I know nothing about. :rolleyes:

The highest price for a sealed game that I have seen was ~ $40,000 and I'm sure you know which game I am talking about since it broke the record for the most expensive game ever sold.

And come to think of it..................I don't have any sealed games. :(