PDA

View Full Version : Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Video[HD]

Vampero
09-03-2010, 04:14 PM
http://www.xboxaddict.com/news/10542/--Need-for-Speed-Hot-Pursuit-Video%5BHD%5D.html

Vampera13
09-03-2010, 10:39 PM
Game looks pretty cool but I'm not much into car racing games so not sure if I would get this game or not.... If someone else buys it then maybe I would try it out... LOL.... :cool: :whistle:

Shawn-XBA
09-04-2010, 12:33 AM
I will defiantly be picking this game up, I've been waiting for a new hot pursuit game.

Unreal
09-05-2010, 09:48 PM
It looks like Burnout and Need For Speed had a baby. The only problem from the video I can see is that the cars look like they are a little floaty.

Variation-XBA
09-05-2010, 10:15 PM
It looks like Burnout and Need For Speed had a baby. The only problem from the video I can see is that the cars look like they are a little floaty.

That's cause it's NFS done by the Burnout guys! Going to be so awesome

Symmetrics Love
09-05-2010, 11:09 PM
Although the graphics look pretty great (not as good as forza imo), i've never been great at games like this so the chances of me picking this game up are slim to none, unless they're giving this away at EB Games with the release of Halo Reach and even then the chances of this game ending up in my console are pretty much non existant! lol

Unreal
09-06-2010, 12:46 PM
That's cause it's NFS done by the Burnout guys! Going to be so awesome
I know that, that's why i said it. It still looks floaty. There is not weight to the cars from the video. I have only liked Most Wanted and Shift so far.