PDA

View Full Version : Halo Online

Halo Perfect
03-13-2002, 03:47 PM
I was just wondering if anyone has heard if they will come out with an add-on/patch or something that will let you play Halo over broadband when it comes out for Xbox in May 2002. Because if they dont, THAT BLOWS CHUNKS.

Jon27
03-16-2002, 06:05 PM
you can play it over broadband right now. go to gamespy

modifiedbears
03-28-2002, 11:54 PM
you have to be the biggest moron in the world, the only way to play any game with the xbox is using broadband.

Halo Evolved
03-31-2002, 02:55 AM
Stop flaming the guy, don't you have anything better to do than pick on someone...man-get a life.

2k2freak23
04-04-2002, 05:43 PM
Gosh, your stupid. Ever heard of GAmespy or all the other online play websites?

I can't belive you didn't know you could play online with broadband!

OZXboxAddict
04-04-2002, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by Halo Perfect
I was just wondering if anyone has heard if they will come out with an add-on/patch or something that will let you play Halo over broadband when it comes out for Xbox in May 2002. Because if they dont, THAT BLOWS CHUNKS.

Another site to check out is http://xbox.wgaleague.com

But yes it would be good "when" microsoft supports its online strategy that we could essentially pop in the disc, bypass the PC and hook straight into Halo.

Unfortunately Bungie have been pretty adament that this will not happen and they will not be supporting any upgrades, however, as more games are released there could be *gasp* a substitute that is as good if not better (it will remain to be seen) particularly for online play. For example Unreal Championship?