PDA

View Full Version : Halo Reach release day parties!

Vampero
09-05-2010, 03:13 PM
I was wondering how many people are having Halo Reach release parties?

I'm going have one at my apartment. My brother is going to bring his LCD TV over!! No split screen yea!! Post your pic's of your party here if you like to.Mine will be a small one 3 to 5 people a mini party..LMAO :cheers:

Ainokeatoo
09-05-2010, 03:24 PM
I'll be having a one person party with seven other people online lol eight man reach party chats :D

Fargoth
09-05-2010, 06:07 PM
I won't be having any :(

Symmetrics Love
09-05-2010, 11:00 PM
Thanks to someone, I will definately be having my halo reach party, Gonna be playing from midnight on launch day until i can't play any longer (non stop halo reach until my eyes wont stay open!) Anyone is more then welcome to join us! Symmetric and I

RalliArtEvo
09-06-2010, 10:44 PM
I'll definetly be having a party....IN MY PANTS!!!

seriously though, I'm so hyped for this game I can hardly think about anything else!

Symmetrics Love
09-07-2010, 12:11 AM
I'll definetly be having a party....IN MY PANTS!!!

seriously though, I'm so hyped for this game I can hardly think about anything else!

I share those same thoughts lol! I sooooooo can't wait for this release! Will u be playing with brent and i? The sad thing about it tho is that u guys get it 2 hours b4 me bcuz of the time difference :(

RalliArtEvo
09-07-2010, 12:50 AM
I share those same thoughts lol! I sooooooo can't wait for this release! Will u be playing with brent and i? The sad thing about it tho is that u guys get it 2 hours b4 me bcuz of the time difference :(

I'll definitely play if you guys are gonna do MP.

sw0rdfish-XBA
09-07-2010, 12:53 AM
Midnight - 8 or 9 AM is Single Player Campaign on Heroic
10AM - 6PM - Co-Op Legendary with 3 other peeps
6PM - I can't keep my eyes open - Matchmaking / Social

That's the plan anyway.

Symmetric-XBA
09-07-2010, 03:03 AM
Midnight - 8 or 9 AM is Single Player Campaign on Heroic
10AM - 6PM - Co-Op Legendary with 3 other peeps
6PM - I can't keep my eyes open - Matchmaking / Social

That's the plan anyway.

amen brother... amen.. its been a while since i've broken out my inner gamer in me lol looks like its time..

Symmetric-XBA
09-07-2010, 03:06 AM
I'll definitely play if you guys are gonna do MP.

I'm cravin a Legendary run from the beginning. MP will always be there, but i'm also interested in how many ppl it shows online playing lol. My guess is over 1 million easy

RalliArtEvo
09-07-2010, 03:17 AM
I'm cravin a Legendary run from the beginning. MP will always be there, but i'm also interested in how many ppl it shows online playing lol. My guess is over 1 million easy

The same could be said for the campaign :p

Anyway, Scottie would be really upset with me if I started the campaign without him. Plus, since Halo 2 came out, I've played MP on launch nite. There's nothing better than being online hearing everyones excitement and being on an even playing field! :cheers:

Symmetric-XBA
09-07-2010, 03:29 AM
The same could be said for the campaign :p

Anyway, Scottie would be really upset with me if I started the campaign without him. Plus, since Halo 2 came out, I've played MP on launch nite. There's nothing better than being online hearing everyones excitement and being on an even playing field! :cheers:

well considering that launch nite consists of 24 hours thats a long launch nite lol. I hear ya about scoobs, its a shame though that you'll be waiting for about 3 days to do so, but I understand the reasons for it.

RalliArtEvo
09-07-2010, 03:40 AM
well considering that launch nite consists of 24 hours thats a long launch nite lol. I hear ya about scoobs, its a shame though that you'll be waiting for about 3 days to do so, but I understand the reasons for it.

Nope, won't be waiting 3 days...... he'll be coming over tuesday after school!

My reasons for MP is because you can get bigger groups of people together after the midnight release (16 compared to 6). Most people wont be playing for 20+ hours like some of you :eek: lol, so I wanna play with as many people as possible to share in the joy!

Anyway, I think it would be cool to set up a xbox addict lobby to get people together on launch night.

Symmetric-XBA
09-07-2010, 04:39 AM
Nope, won't be waiting 3 days...... he'll be coming over tuesday after school!

My reasons for MP is because you can get bigger groups of people together after the midnight release (16 compared to 6). Most people wont be playing for 20+ hours like some of you :eek: lol, so I wanna play with as many people as possible to share in the joy!

Anyway, I think it would be cool to set up a xbox addict lobby to get people together on launch night.

I have no idea what you're talking about lol :whistle:

I'm so for the XBA lobby on launch night, great idea! Some may want to play multiplayer or campaign, but its going to be epic!! I'm down for some campaign w/ scoobs for his after school halo fix!

EDIT: To get ready for Halo Reach, I've done a few sigs for members on here. I'm going to be doin a couple more projects, so if you'd like one, just send me a pm and we'll talk details! :)

Here are the 2 that I've done so far (excluding my own):

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c247/SymmetricMusic/vamperosig.jpg

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c247/SymmetricMusic/vampera13sig.jpg

Symmetric-XBA
09-07-2010, 04:48 AM
Just finished one more sig :) god I can't wait for that sniper lol.

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c247/SymmetricMusic/gailreachsig.jpg

Symmetrics Love
09-07-2010, 05:44 AM

I love it so much and I love you! Thank u so much!

Vampero
09-07-2010, 07:11 AM
I will be on in the morning because if I order from amazon it is tax free!!I'm getting the halo reach 360 too!! I will play with you all non-stop!! I have 3 days off in a row from work to play..WOOOHOOOO!!:p

Vampero
09-07-2010, 07:26 AM
I'll be having a one person party with seven other people online lol eight man reach party chats :D

You will have to join me and my brother then for sure!!:cheers:

Vampera13
09-07-2010, 07:35 AM

Hey!! I will be there when I get out of work!!!:p

Vampero
09-07-2010, 07:37 AM
Hey!! I will be there when I get out of work!!!:p

Oh yea!! I have to let you play too!!LMAO!!:hump:

Symmetrics Love
09-07-2010, 08:53 AM

Hehehehe most of us women know its the other way around... she let's YOU play. we just let u think that to keep u quiet and I guess happy to lol

Vampera13
09-07-2010, 12:15 PM

Umm yeah you do have to share at some point.. That is if I don't have to work the second job that night which will suck if I am but oh well I will just have to play when I get out at 10 and after I pick up little one from grandma's house that is.... I will go to work tired I don't care.... :p :cheers:

Vampera13
09-07-2010, 12:16 PM
Hehehehe most of us women know its the other way around... she let's YOU play. we just let u think that to keep u quiet and I guess happy to lol

That is exactly right Symmetrics Love.... LOL... :whistle:

Vampera13
09-07-2010, 12:17 PM

I love my sig thank you so much for doing it for me.... This is awesome... :rockout:

Symmetric-XBA
09-07-2010, 02:38 PM
glad ya like it!

Ainokeatoo
09-07-2010, 03:16 PM

Lol For sure for sure, I'll end up being on some time in the afternoon PST because while I'm sure Amazon delivers release day, I do believe it won't be coming at midnight haha.

sw0rdfish-XBA
09-07-2010, 04:12 PM
amen brother... amen.. its been a while since i've broken out my inner gamer in me lol looks like its time..
I'd say the same thing but we played 8 hours of Gears2 on Sunday. Was pretty sick.

Plus a couple of hours of ODST too :P

I'm always up for some Halo, if you see me online just drop me an invite :)

Vampero
09-07-2010, 05:25 PM
Lol For sure for sure, I'll end up being on some time in the afternoon PST because while I'm sure Amazon delivers release day, I do believe it won't be coming at midnight haha.

On release day games Amazon gets the game to my apt around 10 to 11 am est.They are very good about getting it early. I never had it come at 12 am est...lol I be with you in the morning!!!I like amazon because most of the new games you buy you get a $20 store credit for the next game you buy plus tax free..lol:cheers:

Ainokeatoo
09-07-2010, 05:29 PM
Yep I trust both Amazon and Gamestop as I've ordered a lot from both of them, I had to cancel from gamestop because they stopped offering the 20$ card for pre-ordering. I do like Amazon for pre-orders I think my future purchases will also be through them, I got ten dollars off the total cost of the game, and they offer ninety nine cent release date delivery, so before tax the game and shipping costs $50 flat haha. But yeah, things I order from them normally come around 7-12pm at least when I order one day shipping, so I'll be on the minute I get the game lol.

Vampero
09-07-2010, 07:06 PM
Got my Halo Tee ready for the big day baby!!!
http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/1653/vampero13.jpg

Variation-XBA
09-07-2010, 09:59 PM
Nice, I was gunna get that shirt, but it just doesn't suit me. Now....where's the pics of the wife wearing Halo stuff? O.o

Vampero
09-08-2010, 01:57 AM
Nice, I was gunna get that shirt, but it just doesn't suit me. Now....where's the pics of the wife wearing Halo stuff? O.o

She will be wearing her XBA tee that day...:p