PDA

View Full Version : When Will My Copy of Halo Reach Get to My Casa?

FrankForce77
09-13-2010, 04:00 PM
Ok so I am here bored to death at work salivating at the fact that tomorrow around this time I should be playing Halo Reach as I am off tomorrow from work! Then I wondered because I ordered mine from Amazon.com when it would get there tomorrow. I have a few friends here that are going to midnight releases and asked if I wanted to come along but I told them that I ordered mine from Amazon.com. At first I felt a bit guilty for not going with them but I reminded myself that I am getting $20 off my next months game purchase and that made the guild go away!

Ainokeatoo
09-13-2010, 04:28 PM
LOL

Yes I ordered from Amazon to, normally they ship near the end of the day 6-7pm, they're the only online company I can truly vouch for when it comes to shipping. If you took the $.99 release date delivery, then it should ship around 6-7 pst and be there whenever the shipping company usually arrives at your house.

Like, for me, the shipping companies usually arrive around 12pm. Either before, or after. So basically Release date delivery is a much cheaper version of one day shipping. Yes it will be at your door tomorrow, though a lot later than those getting it at midnight.

Symmetric-XBA
09-13-2010, 04:29 PM
^ lol what he says.

well it all depends man on what shipping options you picked. if there was one of "release day delivery" and you chose that one, then I can see it arriving tomorrow sometime on release day. Unf. you have to figure in business days so if you picked a different shipping option, then you'll have to account for the extra days.

Ainokeatoo
09-13-2010, 04:36 PM
^ lol what he says.

well it all depends man on what shipping options you picked. if there was one of "release day delivery" and you chose that one, then I can see it arriving tomorrow sometime on release day. Unf. you have to figure in business days so if you picked a different shipping option, then you'll have to account for the extra days.

Yep, it isn't like Amazon to get an item delivered late.

FrankForce77
09-13-2010, 05:46 PM
Yea I did release date shipping and in the past FedEx usually get's to my house anywhere from 12pm - 8pm. Oh well at least I don't hafta waste my gas money and wait in line tonight.....I am patient....yea....right, LOL.

Ainokeatoo
09-13-2010, 06:52 PM
Lol, well I'm not sure who they use for your area but for us it's UPS and they normally get here around 12. In fact, just five minutes ago my copy shipped so :) check your e-mail.

mattgame
09-13-2010, 10:05 PM
I must be missing something because I'm not that amped about this game.

Variation-XBA
09-13-2010, 10:46 PM
I must be missing something because I'm not that amped about this game.

Boo Matt...boo

Steeps5
09-13-2010, 11:53 PM
Should've pre-ordered at Best Buy! I get a $20 gift card and I can pick it up whenever I want to tomorrow in store =) (because this Best Buy [which is in a college town] doesn't have a midnight release, grr)

Vampero
09-14-2010, 07:17 AM
Yea I did release date shipping and in the past FedEx usually get's to my house anywhere from 12pm - 8pm. Oh well at least I don't hafta waste my gas money and wait in line tonight.....I am patient....yea....right, LOL.

True that!!:cheers:

Vampero
09-14-2010, 07:20 AM
Ok so I am here bored to death at work salivating at the fact that tomorrow around this time I should be playing Halo Reach as I am off tomorrow from work! Then I wondered because I ordered mine from Amazon.com when it would get there tomorrow. I have a few friends here that are going to midnight releases and asked if I wanted to come along but I told them that I ordered mine from Amazon.com. At first I felt a bit guilty for not going with them but I reminded myself that I am getting $20 off my next months game purchase and that made the guild go away!

It all about saving money now a days...So what if we play it a few hours later.I saved on price,shipping and taxes..:rockout:You know your going to buy new games all the time, so get the most out of your hard earned money.

Ainokeatoo
09-14-2010, 07:54 AM
It all about saving money now a days...So what if we play it a few hours later.I saved on price,shipping and taxes..:rockout:You know your going to buy new games all the time, so get the most out of your hard earned money.

Yep, which was the biggest thing for me, I was surprised that they didn't charge tax for Reach. Also:

Las Vegas NV
Out for delivery - Sep 14, 2010 4:31:00 AM

:) So mine is coming very soon, I've been up since midnight lol.

I even paid less for the game itself I forgot I had some promotion credit from a while ago so I got 10 dollars off the total price, then they charged no tax, and shipping was a dollar. So I paid 50.98, which I believe is the same price, if not cheaper, than newegg.

FrankForce77
09-14-2010, 08:05 AM
Latest Event: Tallahassee FL
Out for delivery - Sep 14, 2010 8:48:00 AM

COME ON FEDEX!!! And I have off today so this is gonna be a good day! I saw Cameron playing Halo Reach last night around 8:30pm.....lucky man!

Ainokeatoo
09-14-2010, 08:43 AM
Latest Event: Tallahassee FL
Out for delivery - Sep 14, 2010 8:48:00 AM

COME ON FEDEX!!! And I have off today so this is gonna be a good day! I saw Cameron playing Halo Reach last night around 8:30pm.....lucky man!

No worries, the multiplayer was reset before release last night. I'm just sitting here waiting trying so hard not to watch some reach videos lol.

Helidriver
09-14-2010, 12:44 PM
I saw that too, he must have been in to it because he ignored all my hails. This is odd because, I'm kind of a big deal.

FrankForce77
09-14-2010, 03:13 PM
4:12pm.....no Fedex or Halo Reach. I wish Amazon.com shipped via UPS because Fedex is slow and crappy service for almost anything that I have gotten shipped to me. Oh well....I continue to wait.

FIANLLY AT 4;43pm! GAME ON!!!!

Ainokeatoo
09-15-2010, 09:33 AM
4:12pm.....no Fedex or Halo Reach. I wish Amazon.com shipped via UPS because Fedex is slow and crappy service for almost anything that I have gotten shipped to me. Oh well....I continue to wait.

FIANLLY AT 4;43pm! GAME ON!!!!

I dunno about that, I ordered my new computer through walmart that ships via Fed-ex and I got it standard shipping, the day after I ordered it, so yesterday. It just depends on your house on their route.

FrankForce77
09-15-2010, 01:41 PM
I dunno about that, I ordered my new computer through walmart that ships via Fed-ex and I got it standard shipping, the day after I ordered it, so yesterday. It just depends on your house on their route.

Yea it's were I live for sure as I live on a State Park in the middle of nowhere....which is the way I like it! :rockout: