PDA

View Full Version : Ninja Gaiden 3 announced

RalliArtEvo
09-15-2010, 09:00 PM
http://static2.videogamer.com/videogamer/images/pub/large/gaiden3large.jpg

Tecmo Koei has announced Ninja Gaiden 3, revealing one image which teases what we can expect from the sequel.

Can't wait to see some gameplay. Interested to see how this is handled without Itagaki at the helm.

Vampero
09-15-2010, 09:52 PM
I read that but they never said what system so I did not post it...Still a nice post..:)

RalliArtEvo
09-15-2010, 10:00 PM
I would bet it will be multiplatform, possibly appearing on xbox first (like the other 2)

Nato King
09-15-2010, 10:06 PM
I remember playing the first Ninja Gaiden I got up to the last boss and one day my little cousin about 3 or 4 deleted my save game. I was so mad :mad: because it took me about 4 or 5 months to get that far. I must have been killed about 500 times. Those was the days. lol

Variation-XBA
09-16-2010, 01:41 AM
Not done by the same peeps, should be interesting where they take it

RalliArtEvo
09-16-2010, 08:52 AM
Not done by the same peeps, should be interesting where they take it

its being done by the same team that did the NG sigma's for ps3, so at least they are very familiar with the franchise.

Variation-XBA
09-16-2010, 10:35 AM
its being done by the same team that did the NG sigma's for ps3, so at least they are very familiar with the franchise.

A team doing a port and a team building the game are completely different things though

RalliArtEvo
09-17-2010, 04:16 AM
They aren't really ports per se in the traditional sense. Both Sigma games were heavily reworked and had lots of new content added for an entirely different platform (and in the case of the first, a different generation) on top of the fact that most of the current team worked on both xbox versions, including studio head Hayashi-san (who directed and produced Ninja Gaiden: dragon sword for DS). So no, they aren't "completely different" things. Itagaki and a few others left with him, the majority of the team is still there.

The current Team Ninja just recently finished Metriod: Other M and are also working on Ninja Gaiden 3D for 3DS. They are more than capable of taking over the franchise and giving us a high quality game.

mattgame
09-17-2010, 09:33 AM
I remember playing the first Ninja Gaiden I got up to the last boss and one day my little cousin about 3 or 4 deleted my save game. I was so mad :mad: because it took me about 4 or 5 months to get that far. I must have been killed about 500 times. Those was the days. lol

I would have beat his ass!!! I can't wait for it myself!