PDA

View Full Version : XBA Halo Reach Gaming Nights & Tournaments!

FrankForce77
09-16-2010, 06:23 PM
Ok so I have a great idea here...with how badass Halo Reach is overall and not to mention how many ways their are to play this game I would like to start one night a week where all and any XBA members get together and play. We could do firefight together, someone make a Forge map and play on it or just simply play multiplayer together. I also would like to start a tournament between ourselves just for fun and maybe we can even get a prize for the #1 team with a special Avatar/Signature for the team that wins.

I am volunteering my services to be the tournament games master for XBA to facilitate this if the is nobody that already does this. I think that this is a excellent idea to get more members involved with XBA and maybe we can get a little advertising going somewhere for XBA and our Halo Reach gaming nights, wadda you all think?

Variation-XBA
09-16-2010, 07:46 PM
I'd be down to join that :)

Ainokeatoo
09-16-2010, 08:49 PM
I'm down, we should do a legendary campaign party <.< I still have to finish it on legendary, and I am determined to do so.

Steeps5
09-16-2010, 09:55 PM
[QUOTE=Ainokeatoo-XBA;1117935]I'm down, we should do a legendary campaign party

Vampera13
09-17-2010, 12:29 PM
I'm also down for that I would play.... Even if Vampero is working I will play...

Alx1138
09-17-2010, 02:01 PM
yeah .... I'd be up for that!

pick a date and time and we can all try to get on board...

Symmetric-XBA
09-17-2010, 02:15 PM
I'm up for this for sure. The only difficult part I can see is making sure that everyone is online. Time zones, work, and other factors can derail something like this really qucikly, so making sure that the ppl are free to do this, and online is uber critical.

I'll help anyone run through the campaign on legendary and get some achvs while doing it.

FrankForce77
09-17-2010, 04:19 PM
Well the good thing is back in the day when all I had was a Wii I was a moderator on a Wii site and I managed tourneys, clans and that such. I am used to the timezone issues and so that's why I voulnteered for this all.

I am wondering what night would be good for everyone here that want's in on this. It's not like you hafta be accepted for the gaming night as it's going to be advertised as "Join XBA in our Halo Reach Night"! Friday or Saturday nights after 8:00pm are generally good for me as I have 4 kids and a wife that come first before gaming. I would also like to do a tournament with clans/teams but that might take a little more time and I want to get the gaming night completely ready to roll out first.

Shawn-XBA
09-19-2010, 08:04 PM
I am defiantly down for this, I am free every other weekend. So it would depend what Friday or Saturday it fell on.

I am going to be playing when I get home from my vacation, I will be on Thursday, Sept. 23rd, the time I get on will be determined on when I get home that day.

Fargoth
09-20-2010, 07:18 PM
Ughhh sorry guys Idk if I can be a part of this I was going to renew my subscription this year, but I'm so swamped with school work I probably won't be able to get on for a while. I thought senior year was supposed to be easy.

Not Yellow
09-20-2010, 09:39 PM
Count me in.

Vampera13
09-22-2010, 12:23 PM
Ughhh sorry guys Idk if I can be a part of this I was going to renew my subscription this year, but I'm so swamped with school work I probably won't be able to get on for a while. I thought senior year was supposed to be easy.

You thought wrong my friend Senior year is not easier to seems it sometimes but it's not.... I thought the same thing when I was in shcool boy I was so wrong...

Symmetrics Love
10-02-2010, 12:01 AM
any word or anymore progress made on getting this going??? I so would get in on this... sounds like it would be FUN!:rockout: