PDA

View Full Version : Bing Rewards Program

Symmetric-XBA
09-23-2010, 05:52 PM
As per the news, apparently Microsoft now is pushing their Bing to a new level by starting up a Bing Rewards Program that will allow you to earn MS points! More details can be found on their site here (https://ssl.bing.com/rewards/signup/SEGetStarted#fbid=Zz7knyhwRsI&wom=true)

Edit: 100 credits = 100 MS points.

Symmetric-XBA
09-23-2010, 06:32 PM
ok I just cashed in 100 credits to try this service and here is the email that I get from them.

-------------------

Hello brent roberts,
Thank you for your order. This email serves to confirm that your reward order has been received and is being processed.

Provided your order is found to be in accordance with our Terms of Use, you will receive a second confirmation email with shipping and tracking information. Rewards are usually delivered within 8-12 weeks from the date the redemption request is fully processed, unless otherwise stated or the particular reward is in limited quantities, backordered or out of stock.

Order Details:

Confirmation #: ***********
Shipping Address: **************
Item Description: 100 Microsoft Points
Quantity: 1
Credit Value: 100 Credit(s)

Please save this e-mail for your records. If you have questions about your order, please Contact Us and be sure to include your order confirmation number shown above.

Thank you for being a member of the Bing Rewards Preview.

Sincerely,
The Bing Rewards team

-------------

So now the question is how long will it take to be confirmed and then after that I should expect my rewards around christmas time?

Steeps5
09-23-2010, 11:23 PM
Lol wow. 8-12 weeks for $1.25.

Variation-XBA
09-24-2010, 04:53 PM
It's free, what is there to complain about?