PDA

View Full Version : Halo Reach Avatar Award and Easy leveling/Credit guide with video

Ainokeatoo
09-25-2010, 07:38 PM
qr5xB8MG9vQ

Just uploaded, a lot later than I hoped, but better late than never, hope you guys enjoy your new avatar helmet.

Symmetric-XBA
09-25-2010, 10:03 PM
great vid man! one thing to remember though, as your commendations go up, the less credits per kill you get. for example I boosted a while doing the target locater/oni sword base combo, and after getting my Onyx level commendation (its after gold), I noticed my credits dropped like a rock. Before I was getting about 50-65 cred per session, then after I hit up Onyx, I was getting roughly 18 cred per session.

Ainokeatoo
09-25-2010, 10:17 PM
great vid man! one thing to remember though, as your commendations go up, the less credits per kill you get. for example I boosted a while doing the target locater/oni sword base combo, and after getting my Onyx level commendation (its after gold), I noticed my credits dropped like a rock. Before I was getting about 50-65 cred per session, then after I hit up Onyx, I was getting roughly 18 cred per session.

Ah, that I didn't know, that is a good tip.

Variation-XBA
09-26-2010, 02:21 AM
Thank you for not putting some Linken Park or other music in the background like every other video

Ainokeatoo
09-26-2010, 03:04 AM
Thank you for not putting some Linken Park or other music in the background like every other video

OH god no, I hate that, you'll never hear anything like that on my video's.

Unreal
09-26-2010, 03:56 AM
Any tips on getting the killtacular and bulltrue helmets?

Ainokeatoo
09-26-2010, 04:09 AM
Any tips on getting the killtacular and bulltrue helmets?

I have yet to get a killtacular on matchmaking, but the best way to get the bulltrue helmet is to play Rumble pit infection, you'll just have to wait until you're not one of the infected then get lucky. There's something wrong with their medal detection so you won't always get the medal even though you should have, so you might have to do it a few times.

Unreal
09-26-2010, 10:56 AM
I have yet to get a killtacular on matchmaking, but the best way to get the bulltrue helmet is to play Rumble pit infection, you'll just have to wait until you're not one of the infected then get lucky. There's something wrong with their medal detection so you won't always get the medal even though you should have, so you might have to do it a few times.
Cool. Thanks for the tips :)

Unreal
10-20-2010, 11:28 AM
For Emile's helmet is says you can get it in firefight. Do you take the shield off of the elite and then melee him before you takes you down with the energy sword?

Ainokeatoo
10-20-2010, 01:37 PM
For Emile's helmet is says you can get it in firefight. Do you take the shield off of the elite and then melee him before you takes you down with the energy sword?

Emile's helmet require's a bulltrue medal, in all honesty with the new playlist out, you're better off trying to get it in the Living Dead matchmaking mode to get it as I would imagine it'd be easier and more fun (at least to me I like zombies) because the guys with the swords have no shields so it's always one hit kills with the shotty. But if you want to get it in Firefight I don't see why you couldn't.

Unreal
10-20-2010, 10:53 PM
Emile's helmet require's a bulltrue medal, in all honesty with the new playlist out, you're better off trying to get it in the Living Dead matchmaking mode to get it as I would imagine it'd be easier and more fun (at least to me I like zombies) because the guys with the swords have no shields so it's always one hit kills with the shotty. But if you want to get it in Firefight I don't see why you couldn't.
I only ask because mp soured me on the game at the moment and I want Emile's helmet :p