PDA

View Full Version : Mafia II Contest!

Variation-XBA
10-02-2010, 04:09 AM
http://www.xboxaddict.com/images/screenshots/21899.jpg

Xbox Addict has a prize for one lucky winner of our newest contest; a copy of Mafia II and its corresponding DLC code for Jimmy’s Vendetta (both of which you can read the review’s on the front page). That’s right, a free game!

So how does one claim this prize? Well, first you need to correctly answer all the following trivia questions below, Private Message me the correct answers with the message title being “Mafia II Contest Answers” and also post in this thread that you’ve sent me a PM and a comment of why you want to win Mafia II from XBA! So 3 things: PM me correct answers, post in thread that you’ve done so, and also post why you want to win! That simple!

Winner will be randomly selected and contest runs for a full week (must also be a registered member). Winner will be chosen and posted in this thread! That’s it, so onto the trivia (answers can be found somewhere on the official Mafia II site: www.mafia2game.com and our XBA review located: http://www.xboxaddict.com/Staff-Review/Xbox-360/13286/Mafia-II.html)

Question 1) What two era’s does the game take place in?

Question 2) What is the main character’s name that you play as in campaign and his best friend from childhood?

Question 3) Who developed Mafia II and what was their previous company called?

Question 4) Does Mafia II have a cover system?

Question 5) What bonus items does the Collector Edition come with?

Question 6) Name one song from Mafia II’s soundtrack (have to look elsewhere for the answer!)

Goodluck everyone! Contest ends October 9th 6pm PST.

Alx1138
10-02-2010, 12:34 PM
Didn't notice anything about staff entering; I have sent you a PM and I have my fingers crossed....

2 reasons I'd like this game....first: I'm relatively short and the idea of being a mafia heavy is akin to my being a light bulb changer (sans ladder). Second: Somebody on this site wrote a stellar review that took my initial thoughts of a meeh game and propelled it into the want category.

Nice idea for a contest...good luck to all entries....

Symmetrics Love
10-02-2010, 06:31 PM
I to, like alx, wasn't sure if staff could enter, However, i submitted my entry as well via PM. Thanks so much for having the contest and GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! :cheers:

Variation-XBA
10-05-2010, 02:00 AM
Comon peeps, only staff have entered!

Symmetrics Love
10-07-2010, 12:30 PM
Gonna post a link to this thread on the facebooks M2 page...

Symmetric-XBA
10-08-2010, 12:52 AM
My entry has been entered! Great contest man!

Variation-XBA
10-08-2010, 02:35 AM
2 days left, better enter soon if you haven't!

Variation-XBA
10-08-2010, 03:12 PM
One day left!

Symmetrics Love
10-09-2010, 06:29 PM
Good luck everyone!

Symmetric-XBA
10-09-2010, 08:28 PM
The contest is over! Now we wait to see who won?!?!?

Variation-XBA
10-10-2010, 02:05 AM
You all had good odds but one person rised above the rest (in a random picking)!

Congrats Alx1138 on your new game from XBA!