PDA

View Full Version : Castlevania Soundtrack

Symmetric-XBA
10-05-2010, 03:22 PM
Your local neighborhood audiophile is back, and this time I'm offering something special for a limited time.... the Castlevania Lords of Shadow full orchestral symphonic soundtrack! I listened to this all the way home after picking up the game, and I have to say (imo) it goes toe to toe w/ Reach and even smashes it!

If you would like the soundtrack, send me a pm w/ the subject Castlevania Soundtrack and I'll be glad to send you a dl link to one of the darkest, most unholy soundtracks you will ever hear...

Variation-XBA
10-05-2010, 05:07 PM
you know by now to auto PM me the stuff you do!

Symmetric-XBA
10-05-2010, 05:52 PM
The soundtrack is 20 tracks long. I've split it into 2x albums of 10 tracks each. They are done in WAV format for lossless audio. I'm uploading it now. I'm only offering this for a limited time, so if you want the soundtrack, better jump on it quickly.

Var expect a pm w/ a link very very soon :)

EDIT: codes have been pm'ed to ppl. the codes are only valid for a limited time, so make sure you don't pass this up. :)

Variation-XBA
10-06-2010, 02:12 AM
Got it! Thanks mang!

Symmetric-XBA
10-07-2010, 06:58 AM
Hope everyone has enjoyed the soundtrack! The codes will only be valid for a short time longer, after that it will disappear back into the shadows...

Symmetrics Love
10-07-2010, 12:27 PM
dl'd the second disc thanks for sharing I love you!