PDA

View Full Version : Crysis 2 Nano Edition Pre-order!!

Vampero
10-09-2010, 07:36 AM
EA Store has started Nano Suit Pre-orders!!
http://eastore.ea.com/store/ea/en_US/DisplayProductDetailsPage/ThemeID.718200/productID.201964600

http://drh2.img.digitalriver.com/DRHM/Storefront/Company/ea/images/detail/feature/9888_400x230_1.jpg

The Crysis 2 Nano Edition is designed for the ultimate Crysis fan and will include the Limited Edition housed in a steel case plus an 11” / 28 cm statue of the game’s hero “Prophet” on top of a New York taxi cab, a high-quality art book, all packaged inside a backpack modeled after the Nanosuit itself.

The Crysis 2 Limited Edition will be available for no additional cost, while supplies last, and features four must-have in-game unlocks for the ultimate multiplayer experience:
• Bonus XP – Players will jump into multiplayer battles with an edge by starting with enough experience points to gain early access to all 5 preset class load-outs.
• SCAR Hologram Decoy – This special attachment to the SCAR will project a hologram image of the player, allowing them to confuse their opponents with the decoy.
• SCAR Weapon Skin – This digital camouflage skin will allow players to add a personalized touch to one of the more popular assault rifles in the game.
• Platinum Dog Tag – This special one-of-a-kind dog tag is one of over 250 that will be collectible in Crysis 2 multiplayer, helping to separate you from the rest of the field.

Variation-XBA
10-09-2010, 10:46 AM
I still think it's a weak collector's edition overall :/

Ainokeatoo
10-09-2010, 11:03 AM
I still think it's a weak collector's edition overall :/

It's not really a "Collectors" Edition, I see it more as pre-order bonus since it's bumped up to a "Limited" Edition at the same cost as a regular. If you're talking about the "Nano" Edition, then I think you've been replaced by an evil cyborg, the Variation I know would jump on top of things like Toys or big things like backpacks lol.

Variation-XBA
10-09-2010, 05:18 PM
It's not really a "Collectors" Edition, I see it more as pre-order bonus since it's bumped up to a "Limited" Edition at the same cost as a regular. If you're talking about the "Nano" Edition, then I think you've been replaced by an evil cyborg, the Variation I know would jump on top of things like Toys or big things like backpacks lol.

no, I know, I'm very aware, this edition really just isn't doing anything for me at all.

Symmetric-XBA
10-09-2010, 06:27 PM
I've got mine pre-ordered now! thanks vamp!

Steeps5
10-09-2010, 09:32 PM
Jeez I wish I had the money for the Nano edition. I love Crysis =)