PDA

View Full Version : MM3 (Midtown Madness 3)

Integra Man
03-13-2002, 05:10 PM
MIDTOWN MADNESS 3. In The begining before xbox came out i heard they will be making this game for xbox. that would kick ass. i think the game would be really similar to i dont exactly know the name its a car game like Midnight Racing. its for dream cast. well anyone have more info on this game.

thanks

l Maximus l
03-13-2002, 05:53 PM
Midtown Madness is kind of similar to Wreckless, isn't it?

E-Xbox
03-13-2002, 05:56 PM
well max...
its got racing....and time mode and stuff...in a big city
its kinda like wreckless...but IMO MM is better

GokuX
03-14-2002, 12:36 AM
It's a blast at LAN parties. Ford F-250 + Cadillac Eldorado + Fire engine + one lane roads = fun. It's similar to Wreckles except there aren't missions just different types of races and there's a cops and robbers multi which can be pretty fun. A cool thing is that if U wanted U could just obey traffic laws and drive around the whole city, stopping at stop lights. U see some people get into accidents on there own then they yell at each other. MM2 though the cops will chase U even if U obey the laws. I think in MM1 they'd leave U alone as long as U didn't speed or run red lights, etc. A third one on the Xbox with link and online capabilites would be great.

ryan123
03-15-2002, 12:34 AM
That would be cool if they came out with Midtown Madness 3 for xbox. I wonder what city or cities would be in the game if they did make it. The 1st one had Chicago and I think the 2nd one had San Fransico and London. I have the 1st one on my computer and I still occasionally play it. Its fun just doing a free roam around the city and running from the police.

Integra Man
03-15-2002, 04:01 PM
the next biggest cities they havent done would be Toronto Ontario. Im guessing thats the next city for MM3 for xbox

Xtopia
03-15-2002, 04:05 PM
I love MM1 & 2 on the PC! That would be so sweet if MM3 came to the xbox!:D