PDA

View Full Version : Finally, AC Lost Codex Edt.

Symmetric-XBA
10-20-2010, 03:34 AM
Got confirmation and everything! I'm still picking up the US collectors edt. version of this, but now I'm anxiously awaiting the delivery man to bring me this...

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c247/SymmetricMusic/ACCodexEdt.jpg

I scoured a long time till I finally found a place that will ship to the states, and boy let me tell you after importing this version of the game (which i know won't play in my system), I'm very burned on Ubisoft for jerking around the North American market.

Steeps5
10-20-2010, 10:08 AM
Nice! But it also sucks that you can't play it =P

Variation-XBA
10-20-2010, 11:39 AM
Stupid other versions that I have to buy -_-

Ainokeatoo
10-20-2010, 01:32 PM
(Cough) The PS3 is not region locked. (Cough/waits for var to start the flames :P)

Symmetric-XBA
10-20-2010, 02:46 PM
hey i was just happy to find a website that shipped to the states. only the UK and Austrailia are getting this version.

RalliArtEvo
10-20-2010, 04:26 PM
hey i was just happy to find a website that shipped to the states. only the UK and Austrailia are getting this version.

what Ainok meant is that on PS3, games aren't region locked, so you can import games from japan/uk etc and they will work on your US console.

Anyway, that thing is pretty sweet looking.

Ainokeatoo
10-20-2010, 04:51 PM

Lol I know I know :P I just like messing with Var. If you intend to use this edition, I do suggest you get it for the PS3 as I believe that's the only system that will allow imports since the PS3 is not region locked.

Variation-XBA
10-21-2010, 12:51 AM
Lol I know I know :P I just like messing with Var. If you intend to use this edition, I do suggest you get it for the PS3 as I believe that's the only system that will allow imports since the PS3 is not region locked.

No thanks. I like my 360 games and achievements