PDA

View Full Version : How do ya get jokers in pgr?

zeek39
03-13-2002, 05:57 PM
I'm in professional season now and I only have one that I started out with... in arcade I'm at hard, and quick race I'm on very hard

leecow
03-13-2002, 06:34 PM
There is one and only one joker given for each season with no way to earn more ... use them wisely.

Halo Perfect
03-13-2002, 06:37 PM
hey a got a question about PGR.

once u get it does it take a long time to get used to the controlles cuz i've had a friend over a couple times when he brought PGR over, and i suck sh*t @ it, i could drive @ all. So does it take awhile to get the hang of it cuz i probably played it for 3-4 hrs and i still suck. or mayb i just suck @ it i dont know.:mad:

zeek39
03-13-2002, 06:57 PM
it took me around 5 hours to get the hang of it... it took me about a month to get really good so that I don't bounce off of walls at all

zeek39
03-13-2002, 06:58 PM
but leecow I am at professional season right now and I still only have one joker? do I have to use it to get another one?

Halo Perfect
03-13-2002, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by zeek39
it took me around 5 hours to get the hang of it... it took me about a month to get really good so that I don't bounce off of walls at all

okay thanks for that info zeek39, is the gameplay good throughout the whole game & and what r these jokers that u r talking about??:confused:

zeek39
03-13-2002, 08:12 PM
once I first got pgr I was hooked on it for like 3 weeks, but then I put it away and haven't played it until the begining of this month. The game now seems a lot better to me then it did before, and the gameplay is intense, it's very challanging but it is very accurate and cool

zeek39
03-13-2002, 08:12 PM
ahh and the jokers are something that you can use to double your kudos

Halo Perfect
03-13-2002, 09:30 PM
ahh and the jokers are something that you can use to double your kudos

o i c, i wonder if my friend has an jokers, when can u get your first one??

Dre
03-15-2002, 02:43 AM
but leecow I am at professional season right now and I still only have one joker? do I have to use it to get another one?

Hey buddy... don't sweat it.. you have one joker per Kudos Challenge level not just one per complete Kudos Challenge. You can't win extra jokers or anything.. use them on each race that you do best on per Kudos Challenge level/season/whatever they are.

Lates