PDA

View Full Version : What would you want to see?

Symmetric-XBA
10-29-2010, 01:00 AM
With the ending of the life of the 360 looming in the not to far future, what would you like to see MS include in the next xbox? Built in Kinect? Direct download digital distribution only? Blu-Ray? How about a 3 year warranty from the start? What about better components?

angeto
10-29-2010, 02:44 AM
i think xbox has an other 5 years left , after that i would hate to see only download games. one of the best parts of gaming is shopping for games
download games mean that ms can control the price of games and no more lending games to mates.
have you seen the price of the games on demand most of the games you can get preowned for £5 they want £20 for masseffect don't think so .

Steeps5
10-29-2010, 06:54 PM
Brand new Core i7 processors and GTX480 graphics cards lol.

Ainokeatoo
10-29-2010, 07:59 PM
Brand new Core i7 processors and GTX480 graphics cards lol.

Eh not unless it's multi-core, games are more and more being designed for double, triple, and quad core CPU's.

What I would Like to see, is an improved PS3 Cell Processor in the next xbox, improved Blu-Ray, able to change HDD's with any compatible HDD. I would like the ability to use an external HDD higher than sixteen gigs, at least a TB or more. I would also like to see a similar GPU to the one in the 360, but vastly improved.

Basically, I would like a Xbox with everything the PS3 has but better.

laughs
11-09-2010, 12:58 AM
Boobs

Variation-XBA
11-09-2010, 03:34 AM
Boobs

Can't argue with that

Unreal
11-10-2010, 01:02 AM
I don't really care as long as it blows me away. As of now this is going to be my last gen.

SpaceGhost2K
11-10-2010, 02:55 AM
One look at the success of Steam proves that digital distribution is a viable option. Sure, there are lot of people who can't or won't use it, but the people who spend the money WILL.

1) No optical drive.
2) 1 TB of storage (or more).

Those are design decisions. Things like the power of the video card and stuff just depends on how powerful stuff is when it comes out, and not a particular design decision.

Kinect can't be "built in" since it requires a movable sensor, but it'll come equipped and it will still use controllers.

Steeps5
11-10-2010, 11:44 AM
One look at the success of Steam proves that digital distribution is a viable option. Sure, there are lot of people who can't or won't use it, but the people who spend the money WILL.

Well there is kind of a difference of PC digital distribution because of having to install games. Consoles allow people to just pop a disc in and play it. I think that's the most important factor in digital distribution. I personally love Steam because I can use my account from any computer and download the games pretty quickly. I just don't really see it happening for consoles though.