PDA

View Full Version : Next year game lineup.... Greatest Ever!!!

mattgame
10-29-2010, 02:33 PM
Has anyone paid attention to whats coming out next year? Batman, Gears, Mass Effect, Ghost Recon, MW3, Marvel v Capcom and all of the rest of these triple a titles coming out!! Start saving now people, start saving now!!!

Variation-XBA
10-29-2010, 03:42 PM
I'm just trying to get through this holiday. SO much stuff coming...so many Collector Editions I need to buy. I'll worry about next year when it comes

Steeps5
10-29-2010, 06:57 PM
Mass Effect 3!! And also Crysis 2!

Symmetric-XBA
10-29-2010, 08:26 PM
lets not forget that Dead Space 2 is coming in jan. lol

mattgame
10-29-2010, 08:40 PM
Crazy right?! I forgot about DS2 and Crysis2!! Damn, I have to get another job!

Symmetric-XBA
10-29-2010, 11:45 PM
well gears isn't out till next fall, so we have about a year to save for that. mw3 is a possibility, however, after the lawsuit between IW and Activision we will see if the delay has any effect on the release date of next year. if Treyarch puts out MW3 and rushes to meet a deadline, then we could see a slip in the quality of the MW series on Treyarch's shoulders and thats not going to be good for that franchise. Batman is on task to be out around the start of football season next year, so you have some time to save for that. Dead Space 2 is right around the corner and is just a couple of months away so get ready for that beast. Crysis 2 can't get here fast enough, but again its out way past Dead Space 2, so you'll have time to save for that. Don't forget as well about Bulletstorm. That game could easily become a smash hit. Its not like these games are going to hit all at once, so it gives gamers a good chance to save for all the ones they like. Me personally, I'm glad there is a release calander like this because it really helps pass the time in between major shipping seasons such as fall/winter. Remember when there would be great games in the beginning of the year, and then the games would dry up and nothing of quality would come out till fall/winter time, at which time they would drop 8 or so titles that everyone wanted, thus forcing gamers to choose which games they want to buy, ultimately cutting into profits that these companies could make. Now with releases being steady over the course of 2011, this gives everyone time to save for that 1 or 2 major games that they will want.

mattgame
10-30-2010, 02:36 PM
I want all the games! Yeah I like that they're spread out though. The Xbox sales are going to be phenomenal!

Symmetric-XBA
10-30-2010, 03:28 PM
Here's something for all you Dead Space 2 fans! With the DS2 collectors edt. you get your very own plasma cutter! Ever wondered what it will look like? Wonder no more!

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs484.ash2/75755_443555166658_18523496658_5545525_3154709_n.jpg

Vampero
10-30-2010, 10:49 PM
well gears isn't out till next fall, so we have about a year to save for that. mw3 is a possibility, however, after the lawsuit between IW and Activision we will see if the delay has any effect on the release date of next year. if Treyarch puts out MW3 and rushes to meet a deadline, then we could see a slip in the quality of the MW series on Treyarch's shoulders and thats not going to be good for that franchise. Batman is on task to be out around the start of football season next year, so you have some time to save for that. Dead Space 2 is right around the corner and is just a couple of months away so get ready for that beast. Crysis 2 can't get here fast enough, but again its out way past Dead Space 2, so you'll have time to save for that. Don't forget as well about Bulletstorm. That game could easily become a smash hit. Its not like these games are going to hit all at once, so it gives gamers a good chance to save for all the ones they like. Me personally, I'm glad there is a release calander like this because it really helps pass the time in between major shipping seasons such as fall/winter. Remember when there would be great games in the beginning of the year, and then the games would dry up and nothing of quality would come out till fall/winter time, at which time they would drop 8 or so titles that everyone wanted, thus forcing gamers to choose which games they want to buy, ultimately cutting into profits that these companies could make. Now with releases being steady over the course of 2011, this gives everyone time to save for that 1 or 2 major games that they will want.

Lets how Black OP comes out.One thing I will give to Treyarch,they are doing split screen multiplayer with lvling up and achievements!! Great job!! IW never did that...:p

Split-screen online play with ranking and unlocks.

Treyarch community manager Josh Olin has confirmed that Call of Duty: Black Ops will launch with online split-screen support on both Xbox 360 and PS3.

The information had previously been revealed, but Olin’s post on the Black Ops blog, has cleared up a few uncertainties.

Black Ops split-screen facts:

- You can connect a 2nd controller and bring a Guest online.

- Guests can rank up, earn unlocks, etc – all Guest progress goes away once signed out.

- (Xbox 360 only) You can bring a 2nd, Gold Xbox LIVE account online

- (Xbox 360 only) Both players with full online accounts can rank-up while playing split-screen, as if on two separate consoles.

Call of Duty: Black Ops will be released on November 9, 2010.

Symmetric-XBA
10-30-2010, 10:49 PM
also lets not forget the ressurection of a classic: Mortal Kombat makes its return in 2011.