PDA

View Full Version : Woohoo System update

Ainokeatoo
11-01-2010, 01:52 PM
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/Support/SystemUpdates

I'm guessing by the change in downloading update screens that this is the new kinect dashboard update thingy. See y'all on the other side.

Vampero
11-01-2010, 01:57 PM
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/Support/SystemUpdates

I'm guessing by the change in downloading update screens that this is the new kinect dashboard update thingy. See y'all on the other side.

Now I can talk to people again!!What a long quite month that beta was ...lol:yikes:

Shawn-XBA
11-01-2010, 02:13 PM
I like the new/updated look, the addition of ESPN is pretty cool. I can't find facebook or twitter on the dashboard anymore though. I am also having a hard time downloading the updates to zune, netflix, last.fm, and the avatar editor update. Hopefully these issues will be ironed out soon.

Edit: Haha, found out the issue was on my side. I hate updates, it changes my online security for my Xbox from open to moderate.

Vampero
11-01-2010, 02:45 PM
I like the new/updated look, the addition of ESPN is pretty cool. I can't find facebook or twitter on the dashboard anymore though. I am also having a hard time downloading the updates to zune, netflix, last.fm, and the avatar editor update. Hopefully these issues will be ironed out soon.

Edit: Haha, found out the issue was on my side. I hate updates, it changes my online security for my Xbox from open to moderate.

hahahahha..lol I did that too!!:p

Ainokeatoo
11-01-2010, 02:48 PM

Lol Same, and you ruined my ESPN download, right after you logged in it failed :p.

I'm liking this new dashboard looks nicer, to bad I can't change the color of the panel things. White and green just don't do it for me.

Vampero
11-01-2010, 02:59 PM
Lol Same, and you ruined my ESPN download, right after you logged in it failed :p.

I'm liking this new dashboard looks nicer, to bad I can't change the color of the panel things. White and green just don't do it for me.

That would be cool!!

RalliArtEvo
11-01-2010, 10:14 PM
the new guide is atrocious. Why did they have to change the grey background to BRIGHT white. Other than that, it's a decent update.

m4oH
11-01-2010, 10:34 PM
Looks great, my roommate and I are both loving the new, sharp-cut look.

MoonTar
11-01-2010, 11:06 PM
It's ok, the colors are a bit odd, but it's tolerable. All I do is play games so don't know if anything is easier or harder to find. If I can play the game disc, I'm good. :)

Ainokeatoo
11-02-2010, 12:23 AM
L1_oonWY5no

For some of our internet less buddies on the forum subscribe for more videos if you guys like, not exactly the same as Vamp, I record my own videos.

12buckmafia-XBA
11-02-2010, 01:08 AM
This doesn't affect you guys in the States, but the media guide update isn't nearly as bad as the Netflix software for 360 which was also made available as a result of the update. I think I've finally found a permanent use for my PS3 besides official collector of dust.

Variation-XBA
11-02-2010, 02:28 AM
This doesn't affect you guys in the States, but the media guide update isn't nearly as bad as the Netflix software for 360 which was also made available as a result of the update. I think I've finally found a permanent use for my PS3 besides official collector of dust.

Blasphemy!