PDA

View Full Version : CoD:Black OPS Double Xp next weekend!!

Vampero
11-21-2010, 09:45 AM
Black Ops Double XP Weekend Incoming

If you plan on reaching the latter prestige levels in Black Ops, or are just having trouble ranking up, here is a bit of good news. Treyarch announced today that next weekend will see the first Black Ops double XP weekend, giving gamers the chance to rank up twice as fast and a opportunity to get some good CoD Points in the bank. The double XP weekend will run from 26-28th November.

Also, some good news for those that don’t have a Xbox Live Gold subscription. Over that very same weekend Xbox Live Silver members will get the chance to go online and test their metal with a weekends-worth of free multiplayer on Black Ops. Get in there!

Shawn-XBA
11-22-2010, 06:40 AM
Sweet, I'm off next weekend too. I will defiantly be playing. Anyone else for some Black Ops next weekend? Would love to get a party going.

Vampero
11-22-2010, 06:54 AM
Sweet, I'm off next weekend too. I will defiantly be playing. Anyone else for some Black Ops next weekend? Would love to get a party going.

Join me and my GF we will be on all weekend.Putting Kinect a side for the double xp weekend.

Variation-XBA
11-22-2010, 11:02 AM
I know what I'm doing next weekend now

Vampero
11-22-2010, 12:27 PM
I know what I'm doing next weekend now

:cheers:

Shawn-XBA
11-23-2010, 06:25 AM
Anyone else planning on joining the fun? Defiantly going to be good times.

Sent from my Cliq XT