PDA

View Full Version : Picked up some games. Anyone have any tips?

HaZarD SFD
11-27-2010, 06:37 PM
COD Black Ops
Fable III
Halo Reach

If any of you have any tips or just plain want to play let me know.

Cya all online.

warlikechunk
11-27-2010, 07:11 PM
im down to play black ops or reach

assuming my router decides to stop kicking me offline :crying:

hit me up Not Sage

Ainokeatoo
11-27-2010, 07:37 PM
COD Black Ops
Fable III
Halo Reach

If any of you have any tips or just plain want to play let me know.

Cya all online.

As I hear Black ops is suffering from bugs, but I think they've been fixed somewhat.

I haven't tried Fable 3 yet.

You can play co-op matchmaking for campaign in Halo Reach now, there are new maps coming in three days for Reach, you have to play it to get used to it before you do good. It relies a lot on how well you can use the armor abilities in the modes that use them.

Other than that we can play some Reach if you like haz.

Variation-XBA
11-27-2010, 08:13 PM
As I hear Black ops is suffering from bugs, but I think they've been fixed somewhat.
Some things are, but the spawning is still massively FUBAR

Not Yellow
11-27-2010, 09:31 PM
I'm down to play some Halo: Reach whenever.

Steeps5
11-28-2010, 02:24 AM
Here's my best advice for Black Ops: use an AK-47 with extended mags. That is all.

HaZarD SFD
11-28-2010, 03:13 AM
Black ops I have Supressors on all but the M60 and the Galil and AK are the best so far.. I also run .45's with Supressors or the Makarov without a Supressor. Ghost, Ninja, and Warlord on all.

Im game for some Co-Op Reach. Started it on Hard last night left legendary alone till I know better lol.

Eagle Styph
11-28-2010, 09:00 AM
I still have yet to play all three. I have had my XBOX 360 for only bout a couple months and only own a few games.

Would be nice to see what others have to say about all of them.

-NWS

mattgame
11-28-2010, 10:10 AM
Call the doctor Ninja is bleeding!!

Hit me up on Black Ops and Reach when I'm on.

HaZarD SFD
11-28-2010, 02:17 PM
Will do matt.. Xbox will be on almost all week.. Toss me an invite or msg me.. right now im watching "The Walking Dead" have 4 episodes recorded and going to watch em all now.

Shawn-XBA
11-28-2010, 02:35 PM
I have all three, hit me up on any of them. Double XP weekend on Black Ops ends tonight. I wouldn't mind finishing Reach on legendary.

NWS - All three games are really good, if you can only get one out of the three I would pick up Black Ops. Black Ops has a really good campaign, and great multiplayer, add Zombie mode and you have a lot to play. Halo Reach is also a very good game, I did not really care for the campaign. But multiplayer is where the fun is, very good. Fable 3 is more of a game where if you've played the first two and like them, you will defiantly like this one. I think it has the best campaign out of the three Fable games.

mattgame
12-04-2010, 01:37 PM
I am probably in the minority here but Black Ops online leaves a lot to be desired. For one I dont like how the kill streks work, and secondly some of the kills seem really cheap. Snipers and shotties are damn near useless too.

``Rob
12-05-2010, 08:24 AM
I am probably in the minority here but Black Ops online leaves a lot to be desired. For one I dont like how the kill streks work, and secondly some of the kills seem really cheap. Snipers and shotties are damn near useless too.

well I guess that will be a game that I don't like as snipes are my fav...

mattgame
12-21-2010, 06:37 PM
Oh yeah, you wont.