PDA

View Full Version : Gears of War 2 and 3 Players Wanted

ILLUSIVE
12-08-2010, 12:53 PM
Hello. I'm looked to team up with a couple Gears of War 2 players (preferably in Guardian only) who want to consistently play that game mode, and who are also interested in eventually transferring over into Gears of War 3...

If you are interested, please let me know and just go ahead and post your Xbox Live Gamertag for a friends invite. Thank you.

ILLUSIVE
12-12-2010, 04:22 AM
I forgoet to mention that I am an expert at that particular game mode, and one of the best that plays it... I would be more than happy to team up with OTHER experts who play the game mode, but are moreson interested in teaching other players how to play better, and then eventually transfer over into Gears of War 3. Please post if interested, thank you...

ILLUSIVE
12-12-2010, 04:00 PM
Anyone?

Unreal
12-15-2010, 07:18 AM
Good luck finding anyone :p I pretty much stick to Horde. But if I didn't I would want to play all games modes.

ILLUSIVE
12-16-2010, 10:31 AM
Well, like I said, I am an expert at the video game, and the truth is that the "Guradian" mode may not even be implemented in the third game anyway... So what I'm looking to do is find a small group of 4 ELITE players to team up with that I can trade techniques with (if I even need them) and help turn them into one of the best players in their respected game mode...

Practicing in other modes other than Guardian (in the beginning) would almost be a given, as the Guardian game mode is one of the most difficult (and is the heavyweight division).

mattgame
12-21-2010, 05:20 PM
OOOOHHH, This guy frightens me!! I'm gonna practice my gow2 aand get back atcha!

ILLUSIVE
12-27-2010, 11:23 PM
Dont worry, if I weren't me, I would probably be frightened of myself as well, and especially if I had to play me at the game since I placed 1st (in the world out of over 80 thousand current players) last week in the Guardian game mode.

ILLUSIVE
12-27-2010, 11:25 PM
Anyway... The truth is that this website only has about 10 people that actively come here, so I wasn't expecting very much in the first place.