PDA

View Full Version : Calling all Assassins...

Symmetric-XBA
12-13-2010, 02:46 PM
...... initializing system parameters.....
...... loading memory unit, please stand by......
...... XBA Brotherhood synchronized.....

Calling all Assassins of XBA, in January 2011 XBA will be hosting an Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Tournament. More details will be announced in the upcoming weeks, so sharpen your blades and look over your shoulder because nothing is true, everything is permitted.

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c247/SymmetricMusic/XBAACBContest.jpg

Helidriver
12-13-2010, 03:06 PM
Resquiat in Pacem.

Symmetric-XBA
12-13-2010, 04:52 PM
Resquiat in Pacem.

Amen.

Variation-XBA
12-13-2010, 04:55 PM
Should I be practicing my multiplayer skills?

Symmetric-XBA
12-13-2010, 06:41 PM

Without question.

Symmetrics Love
12-13-2010, 08:40 PM

why would you want to do that hehehe :whistle:

warlikechunk
12-13-2010, 10:41 PM
sweeeeet :hardcore:

Ainokeatoo
12-14-2010, 02:13 AM
Hehe this will be fun thankfully I got ACB.

Vittoria agli assassini.

Variation-XBA
12-14-2010, 10:52 AM
Hehe this will be fun thankfully I got ACB.

Vittoria agli assassini.

you need a mic as well to play :p

Ainokeatoo
12-14-2010, 01:09 PM
you need a mic as well to play :p

:p Got that to :) I'm covered boi.

Professor Kaos
12-14-2010, 01:12 PM
Haven't played multiplayer yet. Guess I'm going to have to practice like Allen Iverson.

Symmetric-XBA
12-14-2010, 06:23 PM
Haven't played multiplayer yet. Guess I'm going to have to practice like Allen Iverson.

This will be very entertaining lol

Symmetric-XBA
12-15-2010, 02:03 PM
Bonjourno miei fratelli,

I come bearing news of the upcoming Xbox Addict Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Tournament. This is going to be a multiplayer tournament to determine who is the Master Assassin here on Xbox Addict. As this is the first Assassin's Creed tournament, entry to the contest is limited to the first 8 people. After the entry slots have been filled if you wish to participate, you can opt to join a "wait in the wings" list if someone should not be able to participate in the tournament. If you are entered into the tournament you will be required to be signed onto xbox live on the date of the tournament, have Alliance mode unlocked in Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, and have a working microphone connected. If you are unable to attend, please let me know before the tournament if possible so that someone else may be able to join. If you are unable to attend, your entry slot will go to the first person who is on the "wait in the wings" list and if more entrants are unable to attend, then their entry slot will go to the next person on the list and so on. Entrants in the contest and those who choose to join the "wait in the wings" list will receive a PM with the time and date of the tournament, which will take place in January 2011.

The XBA Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Tournament layout is as follows:

There will be a total of nine games played, and teams will be chosen at random. After each game your individual session score will be logged and combined with your other individual scores. After all nine games, the assassin with the top score takes the title "XBA Master Assassin" along with the grand prize*. Second and third place will also receive a prize*.

The games to be played are:

1) 3 games of Manhunt - We all will start off in two teams of 4. Use this opportunity to gain a good start to your tournament, make sure you use teamwork to gain extra points.

**** This is where we will make the first elimination. The 2 contenstants with the lowest session score after 3 games of Manhunt will be elminated from the competition. ****

2) 3 games of Alliance - Teams are broken up into 3 teams of 2. Now the tournament heats up as its just you and one other person. Stay alive through here and you have a good shot at the final.

3) 3 games of Wanted - You are on your own to the finish, only you determine if you win or lose. Use every skill in ACB to your advantage and take home the title.

We are looking forward to a fun tournament with all of you here on XBA!

* = prizes to be announced at a later time

Requiescat in pace.

Tournament Entrants:
1. Symmetric
2. Symmetrics Love
3. Variation
4. Ainokeatoo
5. Mattgame

"Wait in the Wings" - will update as needed.

Symmetric-XBA
12-15-2010, 02:04 PM
signed up.

Symmetrics Love
12-15-2010, 02:05 PM
You know I'm definately gonna be there!!!

Variation-XBA
12-15-2010, 04:42 PM
You know I'm in mang.

Ainokeatoo
12-15-2010, 05:00 PM
Sign me up, though, var, my stabbing you in the back will not ruin our relationship. I promise. :)

Symmetrics Love
12-15-2010, 06:07 PM
yay more people for me to kill :) :whistle:

Symmetric-XBA
12-15-2010, 06:15 PM
yay more people for me to kill :) :whistle:

where will that kill shot come from?? :watchout:

Variation-XBA
12-15-2010, 06:21 PM
Sign me up, though, var, my stabbing you in the back will not ruin our relationship. I promise. :)

You realize we'll be playing on 360 right? You might have to turn off your ps3 for once :p

Symmetrics Love
12-15-2010, 06:25 PM
where will that kill shot come from?? :watchout:

you will have to bring your A game and find me in order to learn that little bit of info. Of course if you are to scared i'll understand but dont worry i wont tell anyone hehehe love you baby :hardcore:

Symmetric-XBA
12-15-2010, 06:27 PM
you will have to bring your A game and find me in order to learn that little bit of info. Of course if you are to scared i'll understand but dont worry i wont tell anyone hehehe love you baby :hardcore:

no worries about my A game, it's always there. I just hope you remember when that bullet goes through your chest that I love you too lol :whistle:

Symmetrics Love
12-15-2010, 06:29 PM
no worries about my A game, it's always there. I just hope you remember when that bullet goes through your chest that I love you too lol :whistle:

well then, i suppose i should head back to the 360 and get my game on... then we'll see who's talkin' and who's walkin' hehehe i'll be ready come January *flexes muscles*

Ainokeatoo
12-15-2010, 08:56 PM
You realize we'll be playing on 360 right? You might have to turn off your ps3 for once :p

>=) Don't worry, I bought it especially for my 360 because I knew Sym would do something like this. I wanted a chance to repay all your bashing on my PS3 he he he.

Symmetric-XBA
12-16-2010, 07:12 PM
I bought it especially for my 360 because I knew Sym would do something like this.

Thanks man, this is going to be a lot of fun! I'm like Santa except without all the breaking and entering and little children.

mattgame
12-21-2010, 05:18 PM
I'm gonna start practicing right now and promise that I will win the damn thing!

Symmetric-XBA
12-22-2010, 10:40 AM
I'm gonna start practicing right now and promise that I will win the damn thing!

You're in man!

mattgame
12-23-2010, 06:51 AM
I need practice too because I didnt know it had multiplayer!:D

Symmetric-XBA
12-23-2010, 05:36 PM
I need practice too because I didnt know it had multiplayer!:D

not a prob. man, we can show ya some neat lil tricks of the trade and help ya prepare for the tourney!