PDA

View Full Version : Epic Games And Ea Announce ‘Bulletstorm Epic Edition’

Vampero
12-18-2010, 10:53 PM
December 17, 2010 - Epic Games And Ea Announce ‘Bulletstorm Epic Edition’ with Exclusive Early Access To Gears Of War 3 Beta

Q: When can we start pre-ording the "Epic Edition" of Bulletstorm so we can be sure to get early access to the Gears of War 3 Beta?
A: NOW!

Q: Where can we pre-order the "Epic Edition" of Bulletstorm?
A: Gamestop and Amazon for now, if more retailers are available we will post about them here.

Q: Where can we pre-order the "Epic Edition" of Bulletstorm in the UK?
A: Amazon.co.uk for now, if more retailers are available we will post about them here.

Q: My Amazon or Gamestop doesn't have an "Epic Edition" only the standard edition.
A: It will automatically upgrade to the "Epic Edition" (We've got ya covered!)

http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=751195

Ainokeatoo
12-18-2010, 11:47 PM
I'm blaming EA on this one, this is lame, some kind of ploy to get more money? Not even Bungie went this far just so people could get into their beta. It was every version of the game that had access to the beta. Early access to a game isn't worth a hundred some odd dollars, which I'm hoping they're not stupid enough to make it.

Edit: Nevermind Amazon is doing a "Free Upgrade" let's just hope other suppliers are doing the same.

For a limited time, pre-order Bulletstorm and receive a free upgrade to Bulletstorm - Epic Edition, which contains the full version of Bulletstorm plus early access to the Gears of War 3 beta, Peace Maker Carbine, boots and armor, 25,000 experience points, and visual upgrades for the iconic leash. Pre-order offer ends on February 21, 2011.

http://www.amazon.com/Bulletstorm-Epic-Xbox-360/dp/B003H0CC2O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1292739193&sr=8-1

Gun Runner
12-19-2010, 03:15 AM
I'm debating whether to buy it or not. It looks like an interesting game. Plus, I wouldn't mind early access to the Gears 3 beta.

I'm blaming EA on this one, this is lame, some kind of ploy to get more money? Not even Bungie went this far just so people could get into their beta. It was every version of the game that had access to the beta. Early access to a game isn't worth a hundred some odd dollars, which I'm hoping they're not stupid enough to make it.

Edit: Nevermind Amazon is doing a "Free Upgrade" let's just hope other suppliers are doing the same.

http://www.amazon.com/Bulletstorm-Epic-Xbox-360/dp/B003H0CC2O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1292739193&sr=8-1
I assume it's going to be similar to Medal of Honor's Limited Edition which cost the same amount but was only available for a certain amount of time.

Variation-XBA
12-19-2010, 03:49 AM
Already preordered before I knew about the beta or Epic Edition :P I do hope they announce a collector edition though

Ainokeatoo
12-19-2010, 04:00 AM
Already preordered before I knew about the beta or Epic Edition :P I do hope they announce a collector edition though

Where'd you pre-order? All I actually went to go look it up at was Gamestop and Amazon, gamestop doesn't have the upgrade for free option only Amazon did that I saw, so you might wanna check where you pre-ordered it at.

Variation-XBA
12-19-2010, 02:00 PM
Where'd you pre-order? All I actually went to go look it up at was Gamestop and Amazon, gamestop doesn't have the upgrade for free option only Amazon did that I saw, so you might wanna check where you pre-ordered it at.

There's only 1 listing. It's exactly like how EA did it with Medal of Honor/Bad Company 2. The first shipment will only be Epic Editions...there won't be a non epic edition at launch. You're thinking that there are two boxes when there will only be one. So preorder at EB and when it comes in it'll be the Epic one

mattgame
12-21-2010, 05:13 PM
Is Bulletstorm a good game or what?

danysuri
01-09-2011, 11:02 AM
I'm debating whether to buy it or not. It looks like an interesting game. Plus, I wouldn't mind early access to the Gears 3 beta.

I assume it's going to be similar to Medal of Honor's Limited Edition which cost the same amount but was only available for a certain amount of time. Early access gave me the push I needed.

Variation-XBA
01-09-2011, 12:54 PM
Is Bulletstorm a good game or what?

Looks like it's going to be pretty unique