PDA

View Full Version : Well Here I am

TheUndeadDragon
03-13-2002, 11:15 PM
Well, you asked for me to join the Forum so....you got your wish. Please I want all of your criticism. It'll do me some good. I am in need of a good ass-kicking as some of you put it.....so anyone who wishes to try it.....please, Im not stopping you. Now I've said to many I simply wrote in my opinion but most of you will think thats bulls**t....and yeah I do wear adult diapers, terrible bladder and all.....sh**in everywhere......just awful.

So what ever you have to say to me....I want to hear it. Here is the part your really going to love....I never even played XBox! :D
Hope to hear from you,

TheUndeadDragon

smack119
03-13-2002, 11:18 PM
what the hell? who are you ?? i didnt ask you to join.....now go get an xbox

LynxFX
03-13-2002, 11:27 PM
He is the ****ed off PS2 lover that emailed Stephen. The thread that is at the top of this board.

I take it that he got alot of emails.

My thoughts on the whole thing.

TROLL

Slamming J
03-13-2002, 11:33 PM
If you are the guy that sent in the e-mail...just out of curiosity, how many e-mails did you get from people on these boards?
(For the record, I never sent one)

smack119
03-13-2002, 11:38 PM
thats you??? that was the dumbest thing i have read in a while.....what are you going to do when xbox gets GTA3.....since thats why xbox sucked cuz it didnt have GTA3

Spike Minoda
03-13-2002, 11:43 PM
sorry for the rude response. i was just a little angry. but you have to get a xbox now... j/k.

Welcome to the XBA forums...;)

TheUndeadDragon
03-14-2002, 12:04 AM
Well after calling a friend at Rockstar....I found out that GTA3 is actually coming out for XBox....what am I gonna do? Jackoff, what do I care? I don't!

I've gotten probably 12 e-mails. I don't care if you ppl are mad at me, feel free to rage.

DIGITAL
03-14-2002, 12:17 AM
im not mad ,i just hope you give xbox a chance, did email you with a link to a site showing you that gta3 is coming to xbox

GokuX
03-14-2002, 12:21 AM
If you really didn't care U wouldn't even be here posting about how U don't care.

Halo of Flies
03-14-2002, 01:29 AM
I can't even be bothered to 'rage' at such an arrogant tosser..

grandcrusader
03-14-2002, 01:45 AM
Hey Braindead Dragon welcome to the site.

I hear that apart from being a know it all on propaganda and its effects on the gaming industry that you also program VCRs... ;)What else do you program?:D

By the way i love your work, all the best from the Grandcrusader.

l Maximus l
03-14-2002, 12:30 PM
I must say, my favorite part of your email that you sent to Stephen was when you said:

"Rrrraaaaaah!!!"

Is that your sexual mating call or something? ;)

LynxFX
03-14-2002, 12:40 PM
Maybe he was calling for the Sun God Ra?

http://www.2000net.com/eyeofra/images/ra.gif

JJaX
03-14-2002, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by TheUndeadDragon
Well after calling a friend at Rockstar....I found out that GTA3 is actually coming out for XBox....what am I gonna do? Jackoff, what do I care? I don't!

I've gotten probably 12 e-mails. I don't care if you ppl are mad at me, feel free to rage.

Apparently you do care if you went out of your way to write that letter thinking it wasnt coming out. Dam your dumb.

shererboat
03-14-2002, 12:50 PM
ok............terrific!!!

monkeyman
03-14-2002, 04:32 PM
i dont really care i thought it was funny what you sent to stephan and he posted it for everyone to see that was great the only part that makes me mad at you is that you are saying all this **** about xbox and you said you have never even played it