PDA

View Full Version : Help a bro out

SpaceGhost2K
01-04-2011, 05:28 AM
Spacey's eBay (http://shop.ebay.com/worldwidewebbs/m.html?LH_LocatedIn=0&_adv=1&_dmd=1&_in_kw=1&_ipg=50&_sop=10&_rdc=1)

Hey, all. I am trying to help my aunt out of a mind. She's had her phone/tv/internet shut off and I'm trying to help her get stuff turned on again. It's going to take about three months worth of payments. I decided that, for her, I would finally sell off this stuff I've collected since 1995 that is just in boxes in the garage. Mostly Star Wars but other stuff, too, as I come across it.

(Micro Machine BTTF Delorean, Kamshaft....)

I'm also painting up the last of my blank faceplates, and I will start getting those up in the next day or so. Some simple, some complicated (Sarlaac Pit, LOST Hatch, Ghostbusters, some favorites). And a few that I've never done before, so fresh blood.

So please help me help my aunt and just take a look. I think the Star Wars stuff that's up right now would make you go "whoa." :) But it could just be me.

Symmetric-XBA
01-04-2011, 06:41 PM
do you have any vintage sw stuff you're selling? '79-'83 if you do, pm me and lets talk some business!

Fargoth
01-04-2011, 11:16 PM
You got just a donation paypal we can send $ too?

SpaceGhost2K
01-05-2011, 03:27 AM
I don't want to do donations. That's for a real charity.

Some of the Ewoks in the pic are vintage. They're in a variety of conditions though. I sold off most of my vintage ones a few years ago. I had the whole set of normal figures. The last four I had to get in 1986 from Kenner before they destroyed them and cleaned out the warehouse.

I have to take a test for a job tomorrow, and then I'll list some new custom painted plates.