PDA

View Full Version : Got THPS3, Need I get Amped

Rancey
03-14-2002, 04:18 AM
Well I have both of these games, except I am thinking of returning Amped. At the moment they seem fairly similar (despite being different sport), although I have only played about 20mins. of each. At the moment I prefer THPS3, and I was wondering if you guys think once I get into it they will become different...atm I can't get into Amped because I'm always playing THPS3...so....should I return Amped?

Slamming J
03-14-2002, 12:48 PM
YES! Return Amped!! Tony Hawk blows it out of the water, in my opinion. I didn't really like Amped because of the controls. However the one thing I miss about it (I sold it to a friend a week after I bought it) is the soundtrack feature...on tony hawk 2x (I have yet to play THPS3) you only hear 2 minutes of each song. With amped you could hear a few songs, plus skip ahead at the press of a button! :cool:

Jon27
03-16-2002, 04:49 PM
Josh dont give this guy completly biased ideas.

Amped is a cool game not at all like THPS3. THPS3 is based apon being not realistic and completing goals. Amped is all about pulling off crazy tricks infront of ppl. You got to decide for yourself. You should go sit down with amped for awhile and see if you really like the game. I loved it and have not gotten bored of it since i got it at Christmas

Slamming J
03-16-2002, 04:57 PM
Biased? who's biased? I don't even own THPS3. :)

Jon27
03-16-2002, 09:52 PM
Then why are you telling him to sell them all!