PDA

View Full Version : Question about the size pls answer

DenniZz81
03-14-2002, 05:16 AM
Im going to stockholm and pick my xbox up
Do i need a really big bag or something??? pls give me advice...

Exatox
03-14-2002, 06:32 AM
A bcakpack should be fine

JJaX
03-14-2002, 07:51 AM
When i got mine i held it as if it were my 1st born......

Hugh_Jass
03-14-2002, 08:32 AM
I think you'd have to remove it from the packaging to fit the XBOX in a backpack. I wouldn't want to take it on the plane without some protection.

I would just attach a handle or some staps to the XBOX packaging and haul it around that way.

shererboat
03-14-2002, 08:42 AM
shouldnt they have oversized bags at the store ur buying it from??

though, like JJaX, i held onto mine like i found the lucky charms leprechans pot'o'gold!!!

linkycat
03-14-2002, 10:25 AM
When I got my first xbox (I bought one without the rents knowing it, then they got me one for Christmas so I took it back and kept the cast) I was letting my brother use the car. Of course the mall is just across the street, and I couldn't wait, so I rolled mine back in a suitcase. I live in the ghetto somethin fierce, and if someone saw my big black box they'd have shot me.

BUT if I hid it in something... well... hehehe the jerks never saw it comin.

Am I making sense? no.....

smack119
03-14-2002, 10:37 AM
the thing is huge.....i had to get a uhaul truck when i got my.......not to mention having to knock out part of my wall to get it in the house. then it crushed my entertainment center, so now it just sits on the floor. i hate having to climb over it to go to the bathroom though :)

JJaX
03-14-2002, 10:48 AM
It just hit me!

This is one dumb ass question. Usually when you by something you get a bag with it Right?

Slamming J
03-14-2002, 10:53 AM
When I got it at EB, it came with a HUGE Xbox bag. And most stores have them as well, so you should be fine. :)

l Maximus l
03-14-2002, 10:59 AM
Remember the movie: Raiders of the Lost Ark? Well, in that movie, the Ark actually had poles on each side of it, therefore, allowing four people to carry the Ark from all sides.

This is what I did with my XBox....I simply duct taped some large poles to the XBox box, two in fact, and I had myself and three of my buddies haul it out. :D

E-Xbox
03-14-2002, 11:02 AM
i got a big back with my xbox pkg....
hehe

Snoopy7548
03-14-2002, 02:36 PM
haha, i just got mine in a big babbages bag, it looked like a regular sized bag though, but i had to put the games and controller in a separate small bag. it was so heavy, that when i was driving home, the car was going like 5 mph cause it weighed it down so much! haha:D