PDA

View Full Version : Batman Arkham Asylum!!!

mattgame
01-27-2011, 07:07 PM
So I started playing this game awhile ago. I picked it up again and beat Poison Ivy and I then got invoted to a party by the joker. The consisted of 21 bad guys and me as the guest of honor. I commenced to beat their asses in a whirlwind of punches, kicks, counters, throws, and takedowns. I rocked that party!!! It was the most satisfying fighting I have ever had in a video game. What say you guys? Did you like Batman, AA?

Variation-XBA
01-27-2011, 10:36 PM
Absolutely! That's why I gave it a 93!

http://www.xboxaddict.com/Staff-Review/Xbox-360/13171/Batman:-Arkham-Asylum.html

angeto
01-28-2011, 06:05 AM
batman aa was awesome , from start to finish apart from croc 's lair
the first time you get gassed buy scarecrow awesome can t wait for the next one !!!
so many great bits
clayface

trying to hit batman with a remote batarang
many many more
the secret room with arkham city blueprints

Helidriver
01-30-2011, 03:02 PM
I started just before Black Ops came out, ****SPOILER ALERT**** I got to the Harley level with the electrified floor and just kept dying over and over. I was completely frusterated and I haven't been back since. I loved it up till then though.

Bakeman
02-01-2011, 02:41 PM
Game was awesome!
I didn't finish, since I rarely do finish games. I know I got pretty far, the only thing that got me sometimes was trying to find clues for the riddles.. I'm to stupid for that lol.

Great game, will definitely be playing the next one.

The fighting is the best from these types of games or similar. I also enjoyed the mini game, just fighting groups of baddies.

thAshAdyOne
02-02-2011, 03:10 AM
The fighting in this game is awesome. Whoever developed this game made Batman cool again [Honorable Mention: Christian Bale's Batman Growl]...I liked to get into fights just to see how brutal I could beat everybody's ass. I love to live vicariously through superheroes.

Unreal
02-06-2011, 10:32 AM
I loved everything about the game minus the fighting. I liked taking guys out from the shadows (best part about the game.), finding clues etc.