PDA

View Full Version : New Halo Reach map pack DLC

Symmetric-XBA
02-13-2011, 09:26 PM
It's been leaked by someone at 343!! The three maps that were leaked were:

Highlands
Condemmed
Unearthed

Highlands and Condemmed look AMAZING!!! Highlands is a mammoth sized map with vehicles that takes place as the covenant are glassing Reach. Really, really, really, epic looking esp. when you see covenant cruisers firing and glassing the planet in the background. Condemmed takes place during the space mission as you fight inside a space station and you can observe the entire planet below you, under attack. the graphics look amazing! This is very similar to a "cold storage" type map from halo 3. Didn't see too much of Unearthed, but it's like a massive dig site where it opens up to a large open area, so I could see epic battles being waged here.

The cool thing was that this video was leaked and shows that the author is 343 industries and has a date of 9/14/2010. no date has been officially been given but these 3 maps look amazing.

Unreal
02-19-2011, 10:17 AM
I guess it is cool if you can still play it. I have maybe 2 friends (real) that play the game still. Everyone went back to Black ops and I don't own that game. So I stopped playing Reach a long time ago.