PDA

View Full Version : UFC Combo's, Moves, & Cheats!!

Pimpn419
03-14-2002, 10:51 AM
Hey all,

I'm considering buying UFC to add to the collection of games I already have, but I'm renting It for the time being. Aside from the moves the game gives you on the moves list what other special moves, tricks, or codes are there? Is there a web-site I can go to to find new moves out for my fighter?

Thanks,

-Matt

l Maximus l
03-14-2002, 11:01 AM
Pimpn!!! What's up, dude!??! Good to see you back in the forums...

I own UFC Tapout, and the only "cheats" I am aware of are the same ones listed on this website. Here they are as listed:

Unlock The Cat:
Defeat 3 opponents in Arcade Mode, and then beat her. She's the 4th opponent.

Unlock Femme Fatale:
Defeat 7 opponents in Arcade Mode, and then beat her. She's the 8th opponent.

Unlock Ice-T:
Defeat 16 opponents in Arcade Mode, and then beat him. He's the 17th opponent.

Unlock The Mask:
Defeat 26 opponents in Arcade Mode, and then beat him. He's the 27th opponent.

:)

Pimpn419
03-14-2002, 11:12 AM
Hey Max!!! Yeah, it's been awhile since I've visited the forums. I remember reading a post of yours about you owning UFC awhile back.. I don't recall wether you said you liked the game or not, but I do remember you commenting on the awsome graphics. Thanks for the codes/hints too.. I've already unlocked all those characters.. I was really wanting to figure out one of Tito's moves. I've done It a couple of times.. It's wicked!! Tito does some kind of run and jump and gets his knees way up on the opponents shoulders or something and then brings him to the ground =).

Have you played JSRF yet? It's a great game too.. It scored a 9.2 over UFC's 9.0- Official Xbox Magazine. My problem now Is choosing which game to get between the 2 and/or whether or not I should wait for Hunter: The Reckoning. What's up with this title man? I thought It was supposed to come out March 15th? What happened? take It easy...

-Matt

l Maximus l
03-14-2002, 11:19 AM
Yo Matt (Pimpn)...

Hunter was delayed until April, so I understand. So, that might work out in your favor...I hear Hunter is going to be AMAZING after I read a couple previews! I can't wait!

Honestly, I haven't had a chance to play JSRF....personally, it doesn't really interest me for some reason. I don't know what it is, but, I can get myself to race down to my local rental store to rent it... I heard the multi-player hugs nutz on JSRF and that's what I would really want it for.

I love UFC Tapout! Dude, since you still have it, try playing as Jens Pulver! He's actually a buddy of mine that I grew up with! I haven't talked with him in about 3 years, but, it's mind blowing every single time I play as my buddy, Jens! hehe :D

He's the lightweight champion at the real UFC. He's got some pretty sweet moves, too. I really like UFC Tapout for it's multi-player function! There's nothing better than getting a bunch of dudes over and do a tournament! It's awesome!!