PDA

View Full Version : Which Game?????

Pimpn419
03-14-2002, 11:04 AM
Hey guys,

Well, I'm sorta In a bind and I was wondering If anyone out there might be able to help me out a little. The deal Is I'm getting anxious for the next line of xbox games, just like everyone else, and I don't know If I should wait for a particular game or get one out of the 2 I want (that are out right now).

Jet Set Radio Future... & UFC: Tapout... one got a 9.2 and the other a 9.0.. so they're both really good games, right? I've rented both games and I really like JSRF a lot and I've got UFC right now. So far, I really like UFC also.. It seems to be a great game! Out of these two games which one would you guys pick up and why? I know they're two different genders... but still, help me out here.. I've only got the cash for one game.

Hunter: The Reckoning.. there's not much I can say about this game other than It's a must have for me. I'd be able to choose which game out of the 3 I wanted.. no sweat, but the problem Is I don't know when exactly Hunter comes out. I've always been aware the release date was March 15.. even the demo I got with my OXM said March 15th.. but all the strores around here have no clue when It comes out. Anyone know the exact date.. would you or should I wait for Hunter or get one of my other 2 choices? Which one?

-Matt

E-Xbox
03-14-2002, 11:06 AM
well thats a reallly hard decision
cuz they are 2 completely diff games...
i say go with.....thps 3...
cuz u can hit people...well smack in to them like in UFC
and there is lots of grinding and cool tricks like in JSRF

hehe

peace

l Maximus l
03-14-2002, 11:12 AM
Hunter got delayed until April...so, in your case, this is probably great news! It actually works out for me since I am not "Mr. Money bags" either :D

Good to see you back, Pimpn!! I own UFC Tapout and I love it! But, if you ask me, you should take a gander at Rallisport Challenge!!! Now, THAT'S an amazing game!!!

Pimpn419
03-14-2002, 11:17 AM
thanks max.. I'll have to check that out! bummer!! I was so looking foward to March 15th.. April's not that much farther away, but May Is.

-Matt