PDA

View Full Version : Tribes for the box?

linkycat
03-14-2002, 11:06 AM
I was just playin some good ol' Tribes on my PC and it dawned... Wouldn't this game be the shizznit on the box?

With the expansive online play and the voice communicator... ROCK the HOUSE!

I'd love to see more games like that... The closest to it will be the all powerful Unreal Tournament. Yes. Praise the lord. FPShooters online will reign superior.

E-Xbox
03-14-2002, 11:07 AM
UNREAL CHAMPIONSHIP WILL KICK ASS!

l Maximus l
03-14-2002, 11:13 AM
Unreal Championship will be amazing!! I also can't wait! Nice call, E-XBox :)

E-Xbox
03-14-2002, 12:11 PM
hey max...
yea UC will be soooo crazy online!
with like 32 peeps or whateva...

JJaX
03-14-2002, 12:12 PM
I think tribes would be a good idea. But Unreal championship (UC)combined the best of UT and the best of tribes (vehicles)

Man microsoft is finaly gonna make my dream a reality. Online PC like expeinces on my console.

LynxFX
03-14-2002, 01:01 PM
Plus UC has some vast and beautiful outdoor arenas. This game is gonna rock.

Brevity
03-14-2002, 02:16 PM
Wow, I was just going to make a post like this yesterday,,,but I had to much homework. I loved Tribes 1 and 2 and at one time saw that it was going to the PS2. The thing that set it apart from other games (was alot) but the biggest was the jet jumps,,,I loved moving aroud with that in those huge levels. Man I would love to see this on the Xbox. Good post. I will also love UC. :D

Kooster
03-14-2002, 06:47 PM
I think tribes is an awesome game and it should come to the Xbox. If it did, I'd want it to be more like Starsiege Tribes, and not Tribes 2. I didn't like Tribes 2 at all, in fact i returned it. I saw it at Kmart the other day for $12, hehe. But Starsiege tribes was awesome. I liked the jetpacks. It would be great on Xbox!

Frostberg
03-14-2002, 08:28 PM
Tribes is dead!

JADE8704
03-14-2002, 08:45 PM
at first i thought this thread was about little tribes for xbox online, like groups of people who play online together whenever there is a tournament or whatnot...i think that would be awesome...as for tribes the game..never heard of it...is it any good? another good game that should come to xbox is brute force...just think, 4 player co-op...online! that would be reallly awesome! :cool: