PDA

View Full Version : Which XBox 360 Advice?

OceanEarth
04-23-2011, 05:38 PM
I want an xbox to connect to my home WiFi network and play video and music from my PC on my TV. My girlfriend wants a Wii Fitness type experience on it.

I'm finding it hard to tell which models can connect to WiFi right out of the box.

So looking for advice on the best, most cost-effective console/package to meet our needs. I'd also like HDMI and at least 1 wireless controller. Also some advice on the best WiiFit type games as well.

Prob prefer to buy 2nd hand off ebay and save some cash.

Any other advice also welcome... cheers!

LoveThyBox
04-23-2011, 11:36 PM
Well if you're looking for a bundle, good luck. You'll have to find someone selling their Xbox and all their stuff with it, and you'll have to be lucky enough that it's just the stuff you want. Most people want to sell it in a "lot" and get rid of it all at once so there will most likely be some stuff in there that you don't want or need. Your best bet is to buy a Console with a controller used and then kinect and a wireless adapter used separately. [Kinect and adapter separately as well].

Hope this helps!

-Love

Steeps5
04-24-2011, 01:09 AM
Well for Wifi I can keep it simple. The white Xbox 360 does NOT have wifi right out of the box. The new Slim Black Xbox 360 DOES have wifi out of the box.

Variation-XBA
04-24-2011, 01:39 AM
What Steeps said. Any new Xbox has wireless built in.

As for fitness games, The Kinect versions of EA Active 2 and Your Shape Fitness for Kinect are really good

Lt jim dangle 1
04-27-2011, 11:39 PM
for what it is worth I believe in my opinion that the black xbox internal wifi is alot smoother, quicker and stay connected alot better then the old white xbox with the wifi adapter on it

Symmetric-XBA
04-29-2011, 05:57 PM
Or just scrap everything and go w a wired connection lol.