PDA

View Full Version : Mgsx

Devil May Cry
03-14-2002, 01:58 PM
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/s.tyler/ree/mgsx.jpg

Brevity
03-14-2002, 02:07 PM
Thank you. This rocks. I wonder will the game hold to that release date?:)

Snoopy7548
03-14-2002, 02:28 PM
awesome, this is one reason why waiting a few months will give you a much, much better game, instead of just a port.

Ninja Scroll
03-14-2002, 02:35 PM
WTF!!!!!!!!! This is the first I have seen?
Is that in a US magazine?

Im drooooooooooling all over! MGSX LIVES!!:eek:

l Maximus l
03-14-2002, 02:37 PM
Yes, this game is going to be a buyer :)

azmodan
03-14-2002, 02:41 PM
omfg dude what mag is that?

Woocifer
03-14-2002, 03:00 PM
You have to be kidding me....this game BIT HARD!!! the story is just so rediculously purposely convoluted. The game takes place on basically two environments and it just was too cheesey!!!

I want a new one. Do it...and don't argue with me hahahahahaha ;)

I am just curious why people like this game so much.

Let me know :)

I want the original remade in amazing graphics...now that would be something to get excited about.

XBOX Dude
03-14-2002, 03:04 PM
funny you would post this, i thought you said t wsn't coming to xbox along wtih gta3?

JJaX
03-14-2002, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by XBOX Dude
funny you would post this, i thought you said t wsn't coming to xbox along wtih gta3?

Dude where have you been!

GTA3 + MGSX Confirmed a while ago

CyberBOMB
03-14-2002, 03:14 PM
i agree i like MGS on playstation 1 best. MGS2 is good graphics-wise but **** man the story sucks monkey balls. I think the story shifted a good 23 times. I ended up thinking that i wasnt a person and that an old metal gear killed abraham lincoln. hehehe

MGS - playstation 1 = beated lots of times (invisibility is tight)
MGS2 - ps2 = beaten 1 time (never play again!)

zeek39
03-14-2002, 04:21 PM
mmmm cheese... What do people have against cheese?!

yall
03-14-2002, 04:51 PM
MGS is the perfect example of a mediocre game that gets tons of attention because its one of the best games for ps2. are pc gamers scrambling to get their hands on it? no way. why? because for every MGS on the playstation there are 5 games that are better for the pc. thats why i never get too upset when someone compares the xbox to a pc.

Snoopy7548
03-14-2002, 04:53 PM
i havent played mgs2, from what i hear, its not very good, ill probly rent it, do u think ill be able to beat it in a weekend? how many hours do u think it takes to beat?

Woocifer
03-14-2002, 04:58 PM
about 10 hours to beat, 72 hours of boring ass confusing story line that isn't interesting at all.... its like flipping through day time TV...we see people, they are kinda speaking english...but none of it makes any sense or relates to any of us....stupid house wives, ruin everything....hahahha

Anyway I think MGS was an amazing game...not just because its MGS. I don't care about fanboys and the quest for the golden quote.... MGS incorporated a lot of innovative techniques to make the game interactive. The idea of having Psycho Mantis 'read' your mind through the controller and then use the vibration in the controller to simulate telekinesis was just too cool. I sat there and though man that was smart...and then with the controller into the 2nd port too... They had to sit down and think that out, just to freak out gamers and make it cool.

That's why MGS is such a good game...it was interesting not only in game play but in interactivity. MGS2 is 20 years of Japanese soap operas put into a nice shiney case.

wweomaniac
03-14-2002, 05:21 PM
I've nevr heard of gamenow magazine. The photo looks real. I guess I'll just have to wait. Its strange that the Konami site still has yet to release information. That is wicked news. Thanks for bringing it up. Not everyone can get info from the less known aboot magazines. Thanks for sharing.

Devil May Cry
03-14-2002, 05:48 PM
April fools :rolleyes:

Snoopy7548
03-14-2002, 05:59 PM
di*k-faced co*k munching piece of sh*t.:D

Devil May Cry
03-14-2002, 06:04 PM
yeah its a joke by a gaming magazine.

But i just wanted to see what true gaming fans were out there.

Like Maximus and Ninja Scroll

What i really dislike are these Metal Gear "fans" who hate MGS2.

I do agree its a bit overrated but its still a solid game.

"OMG NO SNAKE THIS GAME = GHEY" thats the reason why most people dont like it, which is silly.

Snoopy7548
03-14-2002, 06:07 PM
well snake is the main character of the first game and other games, and people expect the second game to revolve around him also.

Woocifer
03-14-2002, 08:45 PM
I feel better that I'm disliked for stating my opinion...it means I hit a soft spot and challenged what others think should never be questioned...

Xboxfan123
03-14-2002, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by Woocifer
You have to be kidding me....this game BIT HARD!!! the story is just so rediculously purposely convoluted. The game takes place on basically two environments and it just was too cheesey!!!

I want a new one. Do it...and don't argue with me hahahahahaha ;)

I am just curious why people like this game so much.

Let me know :)

I want the original remade in amazing graphics...now that would be something to get excited about.

I was just about to look up the words "convoluted" and "cheesey" and now I hear this is a hoax???

Hugh_Jass
03-14-2002, 09:29 PM
It's not out of the realm of possibility. After all, MS was the publisher of Metal Gear on the PC.

wweomaniac
03-14-2002, 10:47 PM
I KNEW IT!!!!!! I seemed to have been the only one who was suspicious about the picture.

So you really found this is a magazine eh?? Wow... that was pretty thoughtless.

Its not even April fools yet and youre warming up. Gawd. I can't wait for the game, but I am more intelligent than to think its coming out in April. Games don't just get announced weeks before theyre released.

Bakero
03-15-2002, 06:06 AM
:) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :)

Buwahahahahahahahaha

Good one Devil May Cry...(hmmm Devil May Cry that game rules!!!)

;)

XBOX Dude
03-15-2002, 09:31 AM
i knew a fanboy like you would post crap like this and then say somthin retarted like april fools when it's not april and it's not fools day