PDA

View Full Version : What If: This would be a XBA dream come true...

Ninja Scroll
03-14-2002, 03:11 PM
HEY YO!

Fellow addicts and Ninja fans!:D

A couple weeks ago I got an email from one of are finest members "Batman46st" and he said something that made me go,... WHAT IF!!

Fellow addicts, I was thinking- what if the elite (I guess the most dedicated loyal) xboxaddict's at some point in the summer were to all meet up at a hotel we all agreed apone in the US and played Xbox games against one another until our brains went dead for a weekend straight?

It would be soooo f'n cool to meet all the addicts!
What do you all think about it.:cool:

:)

That would be a dream come true for your Ninja Icon & Role Model Hero!:D

JJaX
03-14-2002, 03:13 PM
That would be cool. THen we hot the town and go PiMp!

khaos2005
03-14-2002, 03:15 PM
Sounds like an excellent idea. Why only elite members though? I'm elite, but I don't have thousands of posts. However, I have been reading here since September or so, and go here everyday.

But the idea is great. I'd love to.

l Maximus l
03-14-2002, 03:53 PM
Can I say "Viva Las Vegas"!?!? :D

Dre
03-14-2002, 04:19 PM
Man.. where do you guys get all your $$!!!??? hehehe.. seriously though, that would be kickass. Hope everyone's over 21 if we are going to Vegas!

Kilik
03-14-2002, 06:03 PM
That would be fun I suggest we all meet at Maximus's house.

Snoopy7548
03-14-2002, 06:12 PM
im 16 and live in ct, maybe u guys could come to my house, i have a 50 inch tv and a pool!, hhaa:D

Xbox
03-14-2002, 06:19 PM
All I have to say is,

Better shave your ass and learn how to walk backwards, cause im gonna smack da shizat out of you guys when we play halo :).
Im up for it.

thunderkiss2k1
03-14-2002, 06:24 PM
hmmmm. Lol. great idea.

Kooster
03-14-2002, 06:37 PM
Hmm. I wonder who'd show up. I mean what it u dont live close. It should be somewhere in the center of the US. Howabout Chicago!

l Maximus l
03-14-2002, 06:39 PM
LAS VEGAS!!!!

Xbox
03-14-2002, 06:44 PM
Should be somewhere big...Mabye we can get mircosoft to sponcer us, and our Global Alliance XBox Community :) Make a big HQ in the center of the earth.. HAHA that would be sweet

Hugh_Jass
03-14-2002, 07:07 PM
I'll come as long as Maximus brings his wife...and his wife brings her naked friends that we've all heard about.

l Maximus l
03-14-2002, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by Hugh_Jass
I'll come as long as Maximus brings his wife...and his wife brings her naked friends that we've all heard about.

hehe...the palm tree leaves, too, I bet!!

TRUE_GAMER
03-14-2002, 11:14 PM
Hey everyone that would be the *****. You can count me in, if it ever happens. I would really like to see whos ***** I be reading and writing to. Hey Max I'll bring the Beer, all you need to bring is your wife and her friends.

Rochey69r
03-15-2002, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by Xbox
All I have to say is,

Better shave your ass and learn how to walk backwards, cause im gonna smack da shizat out of you guys when we play halo :).
Im up for it.

Bring It On Chump!

I'll take ya!

schools in *****!

Variation-XBA
03-15-2002, 01:54 AM
Canada :P

Toder
03-15-2002, 02:08 AM
I say we all go to Cancun and party like we've never partyed before

sinizuh
03-15-2002, 02:58 AM
just meet at E3 and say you're the "leet haxzors" from XBA... they'll let you in ;)

E-Xbox
03-15-2002, 10:35 AM
interesting...
u guys can come to canada eh?

Ninja Scroll
03-15-2002, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by Xbox
Should be somewhere big...Mabye we can get mircosoft to sponcer us, and our Global Alliance XBox Community :) Make a big HQ in the center of the earth.. HAHA that would be sweet

LOL, wow .. everyone is debating on where to meet, I like da Las Vegas idea waximus, but dont you think some of us **cough *jaxx & Ninja** will forget about the rest of our XBA comrades and pimp da town of sin?:D

I like the dude I quoted said, it would be 2 sweeeeeet if Microsoft sponsored this all.;)
Daaaaaaamn, this idea would kick ass, imagine like 20 members did this get together and we had a Halo marathon on a bunch of TV set up!:eek: ......:cool: dat would be tight!

I would like to meet my fellow addict just to see who looks like a nerd!! hehehe j/k and who would look as cool as everyones XBA role model, Ninja Jubei!:D

JimmieDoogan
03-15-2002, 11:11 AM
That would be cool with the exception of the fact that poor people like myself can't afford to travel. I can barely support myself with what little I make, let alone have the time and money to spend on a vacation (let alone a vaction to play games). In fact, I'm so poor that when I do get a vacation all I do is sit at home and play video games for a week. Dream yes, come true, doubtful. At least for me.

LINKINPARK8591
03-15-2002, 11:32 AM
if we all did that i would be coo, man just all the addicts to come together and compete on games against each other. man all we would have to do is choose a city to go to ...........

Ninja Scroll
03-15-2002, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by JimmieDoogan
That would be cool with the exception of the fact that poor people like myself can't afford to travel. I can barely support myself with what little I make, let alone have the time and money to spend on a vacation (let alone a vaction to play games). In fact, I'm so poor that when I do get a vacation all I do is sit at home and play video games for a week. Dream yes, come true, doubtful. At least for me.

Dont feel bad JimmieDean Sausage!:D I mean Doogan!

I took a week vacation back on 9/9/99 when da Dreamcast debuted and played DC for a f'n week straight yo!
You talk about no life, after my vacation week was over I was afraid to see da sun the next time I had to go outside!:eek:
Man, Soul Calibur, NFL2K, Sonic Adventure, & R2R was heaven for me.

But I understand your financial situation bro. I was their for years on end. Things will get better for ya Jimmie, I have supported myself ever since I turned 20, so I know about the up and the deep, deep downs. I was even homeless at one point when I was 18.
But it all work out for the best;)
Dude, I highly doubt any of the other addicts would be serious about this topic anyways.
But if dudes were serious Ninja would go for whatever, as long as we go pimp some hoe's after all the Xbox hours of gaming!:)

-WorldSpawn-
03-15-2002, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by Maximus

hehe...the palm tree leaves, too, I bet!!

If we have it in Canada, my wife and her friends can hook up with Maximus' wife and friends, and we can watch on the big screen!:p

LynxFX
03-15-2002, 04:07 PM
Nah, let's all meet at Four Corners. That way we can say we had an Xbox Lan party that took up four states!!

Yeah that or Vegas. :D

Snoopy7548
03-15-2002, 04:09 PM
lets all meet in afghanistan, and while we're there, we might as well kill some taliban sh*tfaces.

Ninja Scroll
03-15-2002, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by Snoopy7548
lets all meet in afghanistan, and while we're there, we might as well kill some taliban sh*tfaces.

That's cool with me, as long as those chicks over their know how to give up da goods...**wink,wink**!!
I also got a few Kantana swords in my closet for who ever needs any!:D

JADE8704
03-15-2002, 05:07 PM
hey, im up for it...but lets take it a step further...what if xbox addict were to rent a building...and then host an XBA Addict-athon! where all of the xbox forumers can meet eachother and also newcomers can come and see what all the fuss is all about with XBA! it would be the single best thing that any xbox site has ever done! anyone else agree?????

skoot182
03-15-2002, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by Snoopy7548
im 16 and live in ct, maybe u guys could come to my house, i have a 50 inch tv and a pool!, hhaa:D

me 2, where in CT?

Snoopy7548
03-15-2002, 05:44 PM
new milford, u?

thunderkiss2k1
03-15-2002, 07:37 PM
Here are some pics of where I call home. I couldn't figure out how to put them in the body of my post. :(

thunderkiss2k1
03-15-2002, 07:39 PM
Here's another pic.

batman46st
03-16-2002, 02:13 AM
Yeah thats a great idea ninja! you know i love to meet your sunshine a$$ lol bro. Then i can finaly play you and maximus on halo and mop the floor with you bro's. Nah just joking max you honestly are the man in the game u must beawesome in it u talk so highly about it. A convention of xba foremers would rule though that be one memorable thing......... to see my xbox brothers.& sisters. Ninja im still coming down to D.C. one day we'll get drunk and party...u know it too bro :cool:

Ninja Scroll
03-16-2002, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by batman46st
Yeah thats a great idea ninja! you know i love to meet your sunshine a$$ lol bro. Then i can finaly play you and maximus on halo and mop the floor with you bro's. Nah just joking max you honestly are the man in the game u must beawesome in it u talk so highly about it. A convention of xba foremers would rule though that be one memorable thing......... to see my xbox brothers.& sisters. Ninja im still coming down to D.C. one day we'll get drunk and party...u know it too bro :cool:

My sunshine ass? LOL!
Dude, your the one that spawned the idea in my head in a past email junior. Man, im telling you, a Xbox party for XBA's finest! Im for real ya'll, someday down da roody poo road we gonna have to hook up!
It goes like dis: everyone decides on a state to meet, hotel to crash at and destroy each other for a weekend of Xbox gaming, then after all those hours of everyone getting creamed in Halo by your Icon Hero-Ninja Jubei!:D
Then we follow Jjax's lead and pimp da town hooking up with some chicks!
Im sure im gonna have to do all the mac daddy talkin for our "shy" XBA bro's! **cough*f'n show*cough** (btw, where da hell is he? :confused: ) to get in on da action! :D

Oh yeah, im gonna hold you to dat hookin up Batman46st!
Aight son! HOLLA! :)

Calve
03-16-2002, 04:09 PM
i sau we meet in cambridge ontario!!!! at my house!!!! i have a 62 inch tv and four other tvs.... i also have a pool, a four wheeler bmx jumps and 8 acres of lands...... oh ya i have a pond too!!!:D
:) ;) :rolleyes: :p

Snoopy7548
03-16-2002, 05:51 PM
really? u must be rich or somethin.

LINKINPARK8591
03-18-2002, 04:56 PM
man we have to set this up i would be so coo to meet other addicts.................vegas seems like the best idea..............well lets keep each other posted about it.......it would be coo if microsoft did sponsor it..................

Calve
03-18-2002, 05:04 PM
i am not rich!!! my parents work hard and have been saving for a long time to give me the life i have now!!!!:mad:

Spaztic
03-18-2002, 05:31 PM
VEGASSSS!!!!! Yeah and after I get tired of killing everyone in halo I can go to the strip and loose some money!

Ninja Scroll
03-18-2002, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by bryanhls
VEGASSSS!!!!! Yeah and after I get tired of killing everyone in halo I can go to the strip and loose some money!

More like you'll loss all your money betting in Halo Deathmatch games junior! I see everyone is talking mad smack about beating each other in Halo :rolleyes:
Doesnt Halo allow 4 TV's, 4 Xbox consoles, & 16-players at once? Imagine XBA's finest going at it like that! :confused:
Las Vegas seems to be the dream spot, now alls we gotta do is get Stephan to get onhis knees and beg Billionaire Bill to sponsor XBA's dream hook up!:D

And then after our Halo marathons we can go pimp da sin city!
question though: which XBA member is getting a lap dance first? hehehe!

batman46st
03-18-2002, 07:18 PM
which XBA member is getting a lap dance first? hehehe!
Why NInja you're favorite XBA superhero of couse THE ONE AND ONLY BATMAN OF XBA MAN! You know i needs it Rainbowbright lol

Skarp
03-18-2002, 08:50 PM
That sounds like a great idea, there would be no better place to have it than vegas.... Besides you don't really have to be 21...the trip will be about xbox, not drinking or gambling right? :eek:
...or maybe not

Snoopy7548
03-19-2002, 01:57 PM
haha, anyone watch that movie, very bad things? if we go to vegas, the same thing might happen to us.......:D

Hugh_Jass
03-19-2002, 06:18 PM
That's a very good and very dark movie. :)

Snoopy7548
03-19-2002, 06:35 PM
yea, and the stripper is HOT!