PDA

View Full Version : Xbox carrybag in Oz

adrianjp
03-14-2002, 04:16 PM
Hi,

Got my Xbox last night but i was woundering is there a carrybag for sale in Sydney?

Cheers

l Maximus l
03-14-2002, 04:18 PM
You know, I wouldn't be the best person to give you the answer since I'm in the United States...but, quite honestly, I haven't seen them even up here yet! :eek:

adrianjp
03-14-2002, 06:27 PM
Ive seen one on Amazon.com and Ebgames.com for the USA only.

Frostberg
03-14-2002, 08:30 PM
Hey adrianjp, stay here at XBA, post a little and write some reviews for some games on your new xbox and write some comments, you might win a free carrying case, and the best rated one out there!

JADE8704
03-14-2002, 08:41 PM
yeah...xba.com is giving away THE ultimate carrying case...so if you don't have any there in australia...your best bet is to keep posting and keep up to date w/ xba.com so you'll have a chance to win one :)

XBOX Dude
03-15-2002, 10:42 AM
i saw a few at bestbuy if you guys got bestbuy out there but it doesn't matter for me since i won

l Maximus l
03-15-2002, 11:32 AM
Sweet, TK41 and XBox Dude!!! If I don't win one, I will definately run out and buy one!

I don't transport my XBox all that much, however, the cases can also be used to protect the XBox from dust and we can actually play the XBOx right out of the case iteself! I think the top opens or something so you can give it some air...but, when a gaming session is all finished, simply close it up to protect your XBox investment :) That's exactly what I want one for!