PDA

View Full Version : Who sais it's imposible to have Diablo or Warcaft on Xbox???I think it wil!!! LOOK

knight007jb
03-14-2002, 04:42 PM
I think there is a possibilaty for Xbox to have Diablo (my favorite game on PC) or Warcraft. Here is how i see it: the Xbox contorler tree ways for you to make the curser in the game, right? The two buttons R and L could be used as "right click" and "left click". The rest of the bottons could be used as hot keys, although there woun't be as many as on PC!!! Well, that just my opinion. I don't see how it woun't work, but if there is something wrong with my idea PLease tell ME

BIG_BUTTER
03-16-2002, 09:01 PM
i guess it would be possible . but i am a crazy pc game player . and it would take alot to get used to. but i would like to see that stuff come out for Xbox. microsoft should come out with everything they can , show the true power of the xbox.

XBOX ROX!

Calve
03-18-2002, 04:18 PM
yea i really hopes diablo comes out for xbox but....... i personally think its gonna be a pc exclusive.... dont worry about it xbox is getting the 2 best rpgs ne ways!!!:p Morrowind and Project Ego!!!:) :rolleyes: