PDA

View Full Version : warthog jump is so much fun

monkeyman
03-14-2002, 05:00 PM
you know that video of the warthogs flying in the air and stuff well i decided to do that one day and it was sooooooo much fun has anyone done this with a tank??? that would be awsome

bonk
03-14-2002, 10:43 PM
I've gotten the tank above the wall like structure in AoTCR. It's pretty cool to see this massive object fly so high. I recorded it and it's right here (http://www.ibonk.com/index.php?pageID=flyingtank).

-bonk

ScorpionX
03-15-2002, 03:09 PM
Whenever I try to make the warthog fly it only goes like 5 feet in the air. Is there a stragety you have?

Plewis
03-17-2002, 01:09 PM
i try but I can never get it. im starting to think there is something wrong with me:( :confused:

Calve
03-17-2002, 04:27 PM
where is the biggest jump in halo?????or do u guys just shoot rockets at the warthog???

Halo Perfect
03-17-2002, 05:04 PM
hey bonk!?

how do u figure out all those hacks and *****?

bonk
03-17-2002, 08:03 PM
First you should make sure that you are on Campaign or Coop. You can't launch vehicles this way in Multiplayer.

A lot of the hacks I learned from http://halo.bungie.org. And others I have discovered myself. Sometimes people will submit ideas and I'll create a movie of it, giving them credit.

Calve, it's not really a jump, that's just the name. It's actually launching Warthogs and other things high into the air using many grenades.

-bonk

E Nomini Patri
03-18-2002, 08:50 PM
You could actually launch vehicles pretty far in multiplayer. Just get a 16 player match going, use infinite grenades, and have every on e get a rocket launcher. Then, have everyone get around a vehicle, throw a plasma grenade, and then a frag grenade, then shoot their rockets at the same time the grenades blow up. BOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!:eek: :eek: :D

ScorpionX
03-18-2002, 08:56 PM
Why don't my grenades on the ground ever explode in single player?

bonk
03-18-2002, 10:12 PM
It has to be grenades that have been dropped, either by the covenant or the marines. Any others that you find will not go off.

-bonk

monkeyman
03-19-2002, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by StarWarsFanMan
You could actually launch vehicles pretty far in multiplayer. Just get a 16 player match going, use infinite grenades, and have every on e get a rocket launcher. Then, have everyone get around a vehicle, throw a plasma grenade, and then a frag grenade, then shoot their rockets at the same time the grenades blow up. BOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!:eek: :eek: :D

yeah but then you wouldnt be able to see it

Masta Chief
03-21-2002, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by StarWarsFanMan

first thing, you can't have 16 players in co-op. you can't do chain reactions in multi-player!

Masta Chief
03-21-2002, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by monkeyman

yeah but then you wouldnt be able to see it

Actually, there are invisible walls, so it would hit that eventually, then it would fall. They can't go on forever you know. each level is basically a square or rectangle.

ScorpionX
03-22-2002, 07:07 PM
I have a question on the Silent Cartographer level. You know in that warthog physics expiriment thing? How do you get to the very top of the level where you can throw a grenade down to cause the explosion? I have looked everywhere and can't find a way to get up there.

bonk
03-23-2002, 02:18 AM
Before he created that movie, he created one called "When Pigs Fly." I can't find the URL right now, but just look around for that movie. It shows a good way to get up there, although there are other methods.

-bonk