PDA

View Full Version : New GTA 3 News

ryan123
03-14-2002, 05:32 PM
Today I was looking up some stock stuff on Aol. I went under quotes and looked up Take-Two(ttwo) and underneath the stock quote they have news stories. One of the news stories was posted today, 3/14/02, and was called "Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. Announces Record First Quarter Fiscal 2002 Financial Results." I read through it and they said this:
"Fall/Winter product releases are expected to include new titles for the Company's Grand Theft Auto and Midnight Club brands, State of Emergency for the Xbox, Stronghold Crusader and Hidden & Dangerous 2 for the PC, several additional releases for the PlayStation(R)2 Greatest Hits program, Grand Theft Auto 3 for the Game Boy Advance, as well as the launch of MTV's Celebrity Deathmatch on a variety of platforms."
So I guess this means GTA3 for Xbox will be out this Fall/Winter. I didn't post the whole article because its too long, but if anyone without Aol wants to read it I can post it.

LynxFX
03-14-2002, 05:43 PM
LOL they are bringing Celebrity Deathmatch to the consoles. That is too funny.

Ok that is all that caught my attention in your post. :)

wweomaniac
03-14-2002, 05:48 PM
OMG!!! I'm going to check that out right now!!

*remembering stock symbol ttwo*

*goes to nasdq.com*

Fall/Winter product releases are expected to include new titles for the Company's Grand Theft Auto and Midnight Club brands, State of Emergency for the Xbox, Stronghold Crusader and Hidden & Dangerous 2 for the PC, several additional releases for the PlayStation(R)2 Greatest Hits program, Grand Theft Auto 3 for the Game Boy Advance, as well as the launch of MTV's Celebrity Deathmatch on a variety of platforms.

GO HERE AND SCROLL DOWN TO SEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FIRST MSGX now GTA3 is announced!!!

http://mktnews.nasdaq.com/newsv2/pullstory_nasd.asp?textpath=d:\www\nasdaq\news\bw\2002\03\14\BU20020314-1616-BW2518-0.html&usymbol=TTWO

JimmieDoogan
03-14-2002, 05:57 PM
It says are "Expected" not that they are coming out. However, I don't doubt the existance of GTA3 for Xbox, as it would be the most moronic move in history for them to NOT make an Xbox version, and seeing as how they aren't so stupid, I know I can expect such a thing. I just hope this Fall/Winter expected release date offers enough time in development to actually improve the graphics far beyond the POS2.