PDA

View Full Version : Addiction?...

Conor
07-04-2011, 04:47 PM
Hi,
I just bought DiRT 3 and Top Spin 4 as you may have seen from my previous posts but would you say I have a major addiction when I spent 8 hours from 7:30 pm to 2:15 am on Top Spin 4 (Tennis Game)
Lol, I think that's the longest I've ever spent on one game!
(*God, I need to get out more*)

Unreal
07-04-2011, 06:29 PM
That is a long time but it's not even close to my gaming session young grasshoppa ;) I set a day aside to do the last 7 days achievement in Dead Rising. A day equals 2 game hours so it took 14 hours to do. There was no save spots and it had to be done in one sitting. :p

Symmetric-XBA
07-04-2011, 10:30 PM
Hi,
I just bought DiRT 3 and Top Spin 4 as you may have seen from my previous posts but would you say I have a major addiction when I spent 8 hours from 7:30 pm to 2:15 am on Top Spin 4 (Tennis Game)
Lol, I think that's the longest I've ever spent on one game!
(*God, I need to get out more*)

lol but what a fun addiction though right? it's also a smart investment since you get so many hours of enjoyment out of it! :) I've already blocked off hundreds of hours of my life away for skyrim lol.

Conor
07-05-2011, 01:14 AM
lol but what a fun addiction though right? it's also a smart investment since you get so many hours of enjoyment out of it! :) I've already blocked off hundreds of hours of my life away for skyrim lol.

Well yes :)
My friends think I have a problem lol but it was worth getting further in my career!

Steeps5
07-06-2011, 11:01 PM
I was like that with Minecraft for a little while :P

Conor
07-07-2011, 09:38 AM
I was like that with Minecraft for a little while :P
Haha :P